Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious relationship advice needed :-(

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys.

I’ve suspected for some time now that my missus has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out ‘with the girls’ a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them”. I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth but last night something odd happened. She had come over to play World of Warcraft and had forgotten to sign off of AIM after she left. It was whilst I was going through her buddy list that I noticed my mage had just been two-shotted by a rogue.

Should I stick with my mage or should I play a class with more survivability?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Warcraft was my favorite game for years.I still play it now.Number two that is

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm guessing thats a joke. If it is it's a good one.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
GEEK.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
She comes over to play the game, hence she doesn't live with you, yet she gets a taxi home to your house after going out?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Imagine if it was real, that would be the saddest story in the world.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
She had come over to play World of Warcraft and had forgotten to sign off of AIM after she left. It was whilst I was going through her buddy list that I noticed my mage had just been two-shotted by a rogue.

whats the point in saying all that stuff that almost had me in tears and then ruin it by saying some weird stuff :nono:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
She had come over to play World of Warcraft and had forgotten to sign off of AIM after she left. It was whilst I was going through her buddy list that I noticed my mage had just been two-shotted by a rogue.

whats the point in saying all that stuff that almost had me in tears and then ruin it by saying some weird stuff :nono:

Its a joke.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Zesh Rehman 34 said:

:lolol: :lolol: Brilliant

You poor thing

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Big fat shaven headed guy with pointy beard says keep the mage, guy who wears yellow/black stripey clothes and hence looks like a bumblebee says no.

The WoW guys are weird :jester: :jester:

Wozza said:
my missus
Admittedly this is where the story lost all believability.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Re: Re: Serious relationship advice needed :-(

London Irish said:
Admittedly this is where the story lost all believability.

Really? I've been with my partner longer than you've been going to Albion matches.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Wozza said:

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth but last night something odd happened. She had come over to play World of Warcraft and had forgotten to sign off of AIM after she left. It was whilst I was going through her buddy list that I noticed my mage had just been two-shotted by a rogue.

I would have laughed but this part made absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Yeah change class.

Become a Night Elf.

Then you can sneak around at night with the ability of invisibilty from Elune and spy on ya missus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here