Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious question

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
How does it feel to follow a tinpot club who plays at a shithole and has never achived anything?

dear oh dear.

How does it feel to follow a tinpot club which plays in a shithole and who have never achieved anything?

Northern Monkey.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It's lovely thanks. What's it like being stuck in our tinpot league getting beaten by the likes of Exeter?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
probably better than it feels to be owned by a fraudster who would sell your birthright to line his own (offshore) pockets :wrong:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It feels fantastic to support a team because they are my home team, and for no other reason. You enjoy the ride, the ups and the downs, because you have a deep rooted connection with that club and the area they represent.

The alternative is picking a team based on their success, and that is something that doesn't appeal to me whatsoever. Will I be cheering on Brazil this summer, rather than England? NO!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
*yawn*
These kids and their trolling. Wouldn't it be nice if there was even a small spark of originality, or the merest sliver of wit to enter into some worthwhile banter with. Too much to ask during the hols I suppose.

Oh well, park yer brain at the door folks. Its yet ANOTHER wondrous offering from one of Yorkshires dullards. Wake me up when its over.

ZZZZzzzzzzzz

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
How does it feel to follow a tinpot club who plays at a shithole and has never achived anything?

Can we find this guys name too, and give him the "Stockport lad" treatment?

I'm sure there are plenty of hookers in Leeds (his mum is probably one of them) we can send to him..... And he doesn't want to annoy a Yorkshire pimp does he now......

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It feels terrible to be honest. I just wish I could support Leeds because they are undoubtedly the biggest club in the world EVER, they have the nicest ground in THE WORLD, a really nice & likeable chairman who will always put the clubs best interest of the club first and such a lovely bunch of fans.

Oh and the new development of Elland road looks AMAZING just look at it in all its glory, your fierce rivals’ ground Old Trafford is going to look shit compared to this….

Attachments

• 0,,10273~4248870,00.jpg
    0,,10273~4248870,00.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 698

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
see you ,leeds ,you are a very dirty you are ,and come saturday we are going to take you to the f***ing cleaners :lol::thumbsup:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Haha! I love your name 'LeedsUnitedMassiveClub' because its so true! I cant wait for Leeds United to be back in the Premiership. Im going to Elland Road on Saturday and im going to enjoy our cup final. Its going to be the last time we play Leeds in YEARS, so lets all enjoy our big day out. Our only chance of getting to Elland Road again is if we are lucky enough to draw them in the cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here