Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious question - Would you boo Vicente when his name is read out IF he ever returns

Would you boo Vicente

• No- Would clap and cheer, excites me...

Votes: 189 94.5%
  • Yes - Taken the piss too long...

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • whatever.........cant be bothered

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Right, I am as bored as everyone else over this saga, which is turning in my opinion very embarressing for us as a club. Reading threads now, there is a lot of resentment towards the guy, and in my opinion some is justified. If he did make a recovery from whatever injury the guy has and was named in the squad for Saturday, would you clap and cheer him like an excited school child in a sweet shop, boo him as he has made us a laughing stock whilst earning a decent crust for very little return or just ignore...

For me, as much as I am frustrated with it all, I would still cheer and clap as i got so excited seeing him play, he is/was mustard.........

but honest opinion is that he is finished and we will get an announcment very soon saying as much.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Stupid post. Why boo him ?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Cock

End of thread

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The 2nd retarded poll of the day after the "Do you think shouting Racist abuse is right or wrong" thread.

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
I'd never boo an Albion player. That said, I probably wouldn't clap him as enthusiastically as some of the others. I have a feeling he'll be back at some point and will do something momentous like bang in a last min winner at Anfield and then all will be forgotten.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I wouldnt boo him and agree with much of what OP says. I got a load of stick for saying pay him up and release him. Did make me laugh when the argus printed the players and the injuries they were carrying for Vicente = Unspecified.

Nice little dig. As you say time for the club to make the mutual consent anouncement. I feel sorry for the bloke think his issues mental more than physical. Real shame as i was really excited to see him play for us.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
WTF? Is this ridiculous polls day?

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
nope - if he's in an Albion shirt on the pitch he will get my support and if there is a decision to make Gus will tell us what it is ... :)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'd never boo any of our players, what would be the point of that? And isn't he on pay-per-play anyway?!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
What kind of freak would even think of booing an Albion player returning from injury?

i hear boos for Harley each week he plays...it happens, I dont agree with it, but it does, Barn door Billy.......etc

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Only a complete bellend would.

Would you boo Elphick

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Why boo a player who is class and will add so much to the team if / when he is fit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here