Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sepp Blatter meets with President Mugabe

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Just been on ITV news reporting his meeting and joking with the murderer known as President Mugabe. Purpose of his visit.........Blatter is clearly sticking 2 fingers up at his football family as he calls it as well as mankind. Remove Blatter now !! He's nothing more than a brainless piece of scum

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
It beggars belief. Surely one of his advisers must have though "this isn't a good idea"

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Sorry to nitpick but regarding the title of this thread why do more and more people now insert the word "with" after "meet"?

Is there any difference between meeting someone and meeting with someone or is it just another Americanism?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I found this quite staggering in it's complete arrogance and blind ignorance. The footballing dictator meets the African dictator. I am sure they passed many notes between them. Perhaps Mugabe is one of his advisor's and debriefed him on how to get rid of your opponents before an election. Nice to see them laughing and joking and shaking hands like old comrades. FIFA just goes from bad to worse, just when I thought they had scraped the barrel. Parasites.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Sorry to nitpick but regarding the title of this thread why do more and more people now insert the word "with" after "meet"?

Is there any difference between meeting someone and meeting with someone or is it just another Americanism?

My understanding is that meeting someone is an individual process, i.e. one to one, whereas meeting with someone is when others are in attendance, but hey what do I know !

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I found this quite staggering in it's complete arrogance and blind ignorance. The footballing dictator meets the African dictator. I am sure they passed many notes between them. Perhaps Mugabe is one of his advisor's and debriefed him on how to get rid of your opponents before an election. Nice to see them laughing and joking and shaking hands like old comrades. FIFA just goes from bad to worse, just when I thought they had scraped the barrel. Parasites.

What do the sponsers think about things like this world wide brands are basically endorsing this if nothing is said. I do not understand

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I tried to enhance to image but was unable to establish just who was passing a very small brown envelope to who !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here