Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sensation Sullivan In Goal Tonight

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I've been impressed with Sullivan, but it's time to bring god back. Sullivan has proved himself an able deputy, but he's not ready for the full time gig yet. He made a mistake tonight, and I don't want to see him stay in and make more. I think it's a case of quitting while you're ahead. At the moment, he can be taken out the team full of confidence after some good displays. Then, when he comes back next, he could be even better. Keeping him in too long now WILL ruin him.

Completely disagree you ABSOLUTE BLOODY IDIOT. Mike Kuip is SHIT and Sullivan is a GOD now SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do no think that Sullivan was to blame for their first goal as i feel that he was bundled over and 00% of refs would have blown for a foul. Thought that he was Ok tonight but not as secure as in his previous 2 games. He had no chance with any of the last 3 goals.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Michel is the No 1 keeper and has years of experience. Sully has done well and, if we were winning or keeping clean sheets then he should stay in but 7 goals have been conceeded in the last 3 games - although not all down to him. if i was the no 1 keeper and the team were leaking so many goals, i'd be a bit agrieved if not brought back

Sully hasstepped up though and I'm so pleased that he was given the chance rather than getting in a loanee. Hopefully, Sully is ready for the next time.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I do no think that Sullivan was to blame for their first goal as i feel that he was bundled over and 00% of refs would have blown for a foul. Thought that he was Ok tonight but not as secure as in his previous 2 games. He had no chance with any of the last 3 goals.

Over 00% of refs would have blown for a foul? Unlucky then?

Yoda

English & European
Was talking with his old neighbour tonight and we both think at this stage give him maybe 1 or 2 more games and then take him back out the lime light until either Michel get injured again or his form drops. Will be good for Michel too knowing that there is an able, up & coming, 'keeper in the wings waiting for that next chance as well as Jonno.

How many young goalkeepers get discarded by clubs because they always want someone with abit of experiance? Hopefully this will not happen now to John and he will be allowed to progress with the club. Remember 'keepers usually only start to get to the top of their game at about 30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here