Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sending Off?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not making excuses as we should have held on today (though I've had a bad feeling since Woking at home and unfortunately the feeling was right)...

BUT

I would like to know why their player wasn't sent off for bringing down Muzza. He was about to shoot one on one with the keeper - a clear goalscoring opportunity SURELY?

I was right at the end of J block so I'm sure some of you had better views but would be interested to see your views people???

PS - In general all 3 officials were rather poor today.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I couldn't believe it wasn't a red. If that wasn't denying a goal scoring opportunity, I don't know what it is.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Not making excuses as we should have held on today (though I've had a bad feeling since Woking at home and unfortunately the feeling was right)...

BUT

I would like to know why their player wasn't sent off for bringing down Muzza. He was about to shoot one on one with the keeper - a clear goalscoring opportunity SURELY?

I was right at the end of J block so I'm sure some of you had better views but would be interested to see your views people???

PS - In general all 3 officials were rather poor today.

The usual array of dickheads.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So everyone on this thread and Johnny Burne and Mike Ward all agree it should have been a red. Not good. Could've meant we'd won. Bollox.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here