Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Selling your house

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Yorkie said:
The best ones in your area are Cornerstones near Barclays. No sell, no fee, 1% of the price and sold our house within 2 weeks.

I'm not thinking of moving back yet, far from it seem to have settled in pretty well.

Did i read somewhere you where on your way back to Yorkshire?

On the subject of house buying / selling anyone now anything about the ins and outs of buying in Malta?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Goring Gull said:
I'm not thinking of moving back yet, far from it seem to have settled in pretty well.

Did i read somewhere you where on your way back to Yorkshire?

No I said we may have in two years time when I retire as Ned's computer training course went belly up and we have been robbed of £5K in a career development loan via Learn Direct.
His wages of 17K in the factory are not enough.

I'm sure something will turn up but it is galling and we have been in touch with Trading Standards.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Yorkie said:
No I said we may have in two years time when I retire as Ned's computer training course went belly up and we have been robbed of £5K in a career development loan via Learn Direct.
His wages of 17K in the factory are not enough.

I'm sure something will turn up but it is galling and we have been in touch with Trading Standards.

That's not good at all, well worth getting onto trading standards.

Can you work beyond retirement if you wanted to?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Goring Gull said:
That's not good at all, well worth getting onto trading standards.

Can you work beyond retirement if you wanted to?

Yes but we had to take out a 25 year mortgage to get this house (and no, we couldn't afford anything in Brighton & Hove)
I can work for a few years but not until I am 80.
Moving back is just one option. At least we know we could buy a house outright. We could try a one bedroomed flat or something.
Anyway something will turn up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here