Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Selling my BHA number plate

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
there's a car i see most mornings parked up with S00 FKU.
for a while it read SOO FK U....i think someone must have had a word

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
there's a car i see most mornings parked up with S00 FKU.
for a while it read SOO FK U....i think someone must have had a word
This registration don"t work, and would not have be issued so it's been modified to look as if it read SOO FKU
The prefix letter S must be followed by a number, 1,2,10,10 etc, 00 is not a number therefore not possible.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
This registration don"t work, and would not have be issued so it's been modified to look as if it read SOO FKU
The prefix letter S must be followed by a number, 1,2,10,10 etc, 00 is not a number therefore not possible.
well it was SUMMINK like that...i wear GLASSES and it is early in the MORNING :smile:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Mines R 1 4 BHA....(Roy, One For BHA).....When I went to Swindon many years ago came around the Magic Roundabout and followed S 1 4 BHA.
Retention is now £105 and £25 pound for every year after,just changing my car and a straight change is £80. Was thinking of selling but the market is now low for personalised number plates.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii

Attachments

• Albion.jpg
    Albion.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 40

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
Put it on retention and keep it, or transfer it to your company car for £80 or what ever it is these days. No one would buy it, I wouldn't have thought.

The retention fee has gone up now, funny enough I went to the DVLA office today to keep hold of my private plate its £105 for one year or £80 to transfer it to another vehicle.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
The retention fee has gone up now, funny enough I went to the DVLA office today to keep hold of my private plate its £105 for one year or £80 to transfer it to another vehicle.

Where the f*** did you come from?

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
Mines R 1 4 BHA....(Roy, One For BHA).....When I went to Swindon many years ago came around the Magic Roundabout and followed S 1 4 BHA.
Retention is now £105 and £25 pound for every year after,just changing my car and a straight change is £80. Was thinking of selling but the market is now low for personalised number plates.

I have one or two on retention and you can retain for 3 year stints cheaper than yearly option

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Agreed. Superfandom and more money than sense.

Not at all, mine was a present from my wife, never really wanted one, but now I've got it I love. Nothing to do with super fandom what so ever.
You do come across as quite an arrogant person sometimes BOF, just because you don't like something, you don't need to label people who do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here