Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sell out?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Over 1500 no shows in the home end is a bit dissapointing tbh.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Perhaps the switch in kick off times had an effect, originally 3-00 and switched to 5-30 start, maybe some people had prior engagements or work commitments

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
They did you a favour,we did not get into the match until Noone was introduced, on his form I consider he should be first on the sheet,add to that the unreal kick-off time which messed up other activities on the day, only three points would have made up for it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ticket Exchange required - not too difficult is it!

I don't think this will happen in the short term , with planning permission going in before the end of the year for another 8,000 seats the club doesn't need to do anything with regards to a ticket exchange for quite some time.

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
Please can some one tell me why the capacity of Falmer is 22500 but although there were 19722 at the Hull game I couldn't buy a ticket as it was sold out.

I'm assuming there are lots of people who buy tickets but don't attend plus they have to give a certain section to away fans.

They also hold quite a large number back for upgrades from child tickets at late notice, people who have to be moved, 1901ers who have the wrong shoes etc.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Also surprised by apparently 1,800 no shows...

I wonder how accurate the counting is of the number of people who do enter the ground? I know at least one person (Moshe Jnr.) who wasn't counted in on Saturday...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You will see empty seats at the Amex and every stadium in the country,since the stadium disasters every club has to keep seats free for emergencies,some seats are not on the seating plan.
As for shoes in the 1901...no sport shoes are to be worn i.e trainers,running shoes.....just take them off,don't think there is any rule about bare feet....but the thought of corns and curled toes might put someone off their beer!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I don't think this will happen in the short term , with planning permission going in before the end of the year for another 8,000 seats the club doesn't need to do anything with regards to a ticket exchange for quite some time.

The club are losing money by not having one. They could charge a tenner resale fee with the remqainder going to the sth. 1500 a game resold could net £350k over the season. That would pay a good players wage a season. Then add on the extras those people would spend at the ground probably another £150k. Then factor in the fact that the sth is more likely to renew as they are getting more benefit from games they cant attend.

But hey lets just stick with empty seats, far more sensible.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I can't see them either applying for or getting permission this season, transport's still lacking and after all these years can't see the council rushing through after one season. Indeed I'd think the club would want to wait to take stock of the situation and work the economics/logistics.

Own Goals Galore

Sep 28, 2011
Always appears to be quite a few seats not taken up on WSL near the North. I might be because I sit opposite that I notice but bar one or 2 games there have been quite a few free. Are these season ticket seats?

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
12 empty seats in front of me in wsl and two empty seats in 1901 because my footwear was not the required standard:moo: Just as well my foot wear was suitable to travel to gillingham for two years:hilton:

You were aware of the rules on attire when you bought your over priced season ticket with complimentry prawn sarnie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here