Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Selhurst Park to be sold for housing??

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
SJ's Love Monkey said:
No especially with Mr Mogadon Taylor in charge!! :yawn:
Exactly that. What was the point of playing ofr a draw last night really not as if we`re protecting anything. Should have gone all out for the attack.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Croydonbloke said:
Exactly that. What was the point of playing ofr a draw last night really not as if we`re protecting anything. Should have gone all out for the attack.

When i saw he was playing one up front last night i actually didn't bother listening, and then afterwards he says we came to nick a 1-0 win the bloke is priceless! And he says he is going all out for the play-offs? I wish he would tell me what play-offs they are!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:

They did. And that attack was in the first half. Nowt else all game from South Norwoods finest!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Tell did your support have the cigars and fedora's again?

:jester:

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Perry Milkins said:
They did. And that attack was in the first half. Nowt else all game from South Norwoods finest!

Crassly Palace had the best 2 chances of the game and nearly raped the points off of them, the save by ward from Stuart green was unbelievable!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:

Bloody long way to go for a Nil Nil draw.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Rougvie said:
Wouls someone actually WANT to buy a house in that HOVEL ?
Conversation on a train : "Do you live at the new Selhurst Park Mobile Home centre ? "No , HOVEL actually ! ":lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here