Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Selhurst Park to be sold for housing??

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
readingstockport said:
Ohhh, rospants. You could have had this a week ago :jester: Told you, :wave:

your so clever readingstockport :jester: are you sure your not simon jordan in disguise?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uh oh - this really doesn't look good for them at all. A Palace fan I know immediately smelt a rat about Jordan buying Smellhurst. Looks like he may be right.

They could always share Withdean with us, I suppose.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Live Monday Night Conference Football from the Broadfield Stadium, Crawley, It's Crystal Palace v Southport exclusively on Sky Sports 1.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Trigger said:
Live Monday Night Conference Football from the Broadfield Stadium, Crawley, It's Crystal Palace v Southport exclusively on Sky Sports 1.

There's only one team heading towards the conference and it ain't us.

In Simon we trust - there's nothing new in that article. You should worry about sorting out your own world of shit as your league gates diminish to around 5,000.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
paulie said:

In Simon we trust - there's nothing new in that article. You should worry about sorting out your own world of shit as your league gates diminish to around 5,000.

i would be quite happy with 5k now...:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
paulie said:
I'm glad you are so confident. Wouldn't want to see anyone else thrust into our world of shit, not even you.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Wouls someone actually WANT to buy a house in that HOVEL ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
paulie said:

OK - I admire your confidence but if you just take your head out of your arse for a very quick second, I'd politely suggest keeping a very close eye on that dodgy orange freak. Because we've seen what can happen when chairmen view grounds as nothing but property assets and no-one, not even you lot, deserve that. No, really, you don't.

paulie said:

In Simon we trust - there's nothing new in that article.

I actually have the documents David C based his article on and I assure you that there IS something new in that article. You may chose not to see it but people I know have been digging at companies house and if I were you I would be very, very catious about Jordan right now.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Man of Harveys said:
OK - I admire your confidence but if you just take your head out of your arse for a very quick second, I'd politely suggest keeping a very close eye on that dodgy orange freak. Because we've seen what can happen when chairmen view grounds as nothing but property assets and no-one, not even you lot, deserve that. No, really, you don't.
:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here