Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Selhurst Park for sale.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The owners of Crystal Palace FC have decided that in order to raise funds for buying new players and paying Glenn Murray's wages they have no option but to sell their home stadium.

There is no truth in the rumour that it is going to be a Travellers Camp. In fact it is being offered for auction as a Sewage Farm as the current owners say that there would be no need for any modifications. Spokesman for CPFC2010 Steve Parrish said that 'Yes, the lack of a requirement for any alterations will leave the area as though it was a home game, very quiet'.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
palace stadium is really shit

was there on sunday doing a book stall in the players lounge, god its just as shit on the inside, my daughter wore her Brighton shirt all day,that really went down well NOT
Had to have a bath when i got home for hours and still feel dirty when i think of it, they had plans for there new 40000 seater and all day i got questions about Murrey REAL TOP CLASS SHIT HOLE
AND ONE OF THERE MAIN SELLING POINTS FOR SEASON TICKET IS BRIGHTON WILL BE HERE SO DONT MISS OUT CHEERS PIKEYS TAKE THAT AS A COMPLLIMENT

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Possibly the most un-funny thread ever on NSC.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Palace are crappy and they smell of rubbish! Ha ha!

No joke, I used to work in Ashburton Grove for Islington Council. The building I worked in was demolished to make way for the Emirates. Part of what is now their south stand used to be the Corporation tip.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The Gippos being evicted from the Falmer site could set up shop at Selhurst. they'd blend in well with the surroundings. Shit attracts shit after all.

Not good news for anybody trying to pass through Hooley though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here