Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Self satisfied facebook muppets

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ah the highlights of my year for all to see. There was the young couple canoodling feverishly in the hospital waiting room one place ahead of me in a queue two hours long. The stare-out contest i had on the underground one morning when the saddle of my bike had split and i had no yearning for the pipe to go up my innards hole - a contest i happened to lose thanks to my competitor being the owner of two perfect flesh-impersonating glass optical orbs, but who eerily when i departed, my knuckles clenched, mouthed "better luck next time" at me. There was the dog an old friend i passed and chatted to said was named Alan. This dogs was not an Alan when i looked at it and it never responded to the name. To me it looked a Keith, thanks to the wry raising of one eyebrow and canine snigger it gave when it saw an old lady put the rubbery tip of the front-right leg of her zimmer frame right in a squelchy dogplop that he'd seen illegally lay it a few moments before. He was an utter Keith. And there was the re-realisation that i fear the sea, the taste of it, its inhabitants, the things that float in it, the power of the utter bitch. It's number 1,884,237 on my list of all things of the world to be terrified of.

You are a nutter !! Your posts crack me up !!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Ah the highlights of my year for all to see. There was the young couple canoodling feverishly in the hospital waiting room one place ahead of me in a queue two hours long. The stare-out contest i had on the underground one morning when the saddle of my bike had split and i had no yearning for the pipe to go up my innards hole - a contest i happened to lose thanks to my competitor being the owner of two perfect flesh-impersonating glass optical orbs, but who eerily when i departed, my knuckles clenched, mouthed "better luck next time" at me. There was the dog an old friend i passed and chatted to said was named Alan. This dogs was not an Alan when i looked at it and it never responded to the name. To me it looked a Keith, thanks to the wry raising of one eyebrow and canine snigger it gave when it saw an old lady put the rubbery tip of the front-right leg of her zimmer frame right in a squelchy dogplop that he'd seen illegally lay it a few moments before. He was an utter Keith. And there was the re-realisation that i fear the sea, the taste of it, its inhabitants, the things that float in it, the power of the utter bitch. It's number 1,884,237 on my list of all things of the world to be terrified of.

You sir are a genius of comedy and or anecdote. I salute you

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19

Please write a book. I'd buy it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have. I tend not to use it much anymore as I hate most things.

I'll admit I had an account to view photos from my daughter when she was abroad but have now deleted it because she is back and I have no wish to be informed by anyone that they have had a bad day and are now going to have a coffee. I asked members of my family to help me stop getting those sort of messages but they told me.............' Well like, that's the whole like sort of reason for like facebook. So..........Nibble, it allows me more time to talk shit on here.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So would I. There's a work of genius on Bens Grandad's Barber thread about saving a seagull.

'The World according to Meade' and 'TLO's Christmas cookbook' would make me part with some pennies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here