Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seen on facebook- BHAFC compy for access to a press call! (with bacon butties!)

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
BHAFC competition | Facebook

Prize to be drawn at 20,000 likes.. currently at 10,369..

Exclusive Facebook Competition

The official Brighton & Hove Albion FC Facebook page currently has over 10,000 fans but the club is looking for that fan base to rise, providing a platform for you Seagulls supporters to interact with each other while keeping in touch with the club activity.

When Albion’s official Facebook page reaches 20,000 fans one lucky supporter will be selected at random for a money-can’t-buy prize.

The winner will be invited to an Albion pre-match press conference, where boss Gus Poyet and a player will address the media, ahead of an up-coming fixture. The lucky fan will be greeted with tea/coffee and a bacon/sausage sandwich and see the press conference first hand – a prize that has never been offered to an Albion fan before.

Click like to become a fan of Brighton & Hove Albion FC on Facebook now.

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Haha - not exactly much of a prize is it?! I thought it would be free corporate hospitality at a game for you and your friends, or something like that. If I want a bacon butty, I'm quite capable of making one at home before I leave for the match, thanks.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I atill wouldnt complain to win it, Be great to Meet Gus and sit in on a press interveiw IMHO, Whats the Veggie option for a bacon Sarnie though

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Bit of a shit prize, especially seeing as another fan will already be there asking his stupid questions. I'm already a fan on Facebook, I may end that to make sure I don't win and can continue through life having never met HB&B.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
i must admit i felt thoroughly underwhelmed reading that

not only would you have to listen to HB&B but also Naylor and then try and decipher what Gus was saying - all for a bacon buttie

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bit of a shit prize, especially seeing as another fan will already be there asking his stupid questions. I'm already a fan on Facebook, I may end that to make sure I don't win and can continue through life having never met HB&B.

That about SUMS it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here