Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seems to be a lot of young casuals about

henfield bloke

Apr 27, 2009
At away game's

Hi new to the site..:bigwave:

Goes anyone else pick up on this , Are they hooligans or young lads out for a good time?

I,m mid 50's so seen thw worst of the old days!!!

West street firms not back is it
:lol:

Dandyman

In London village.
Can't say I'm too impressed by the dress sense of our youngsters. There were a few Huddersfield kids with some nice Fjall Raven and Good North stuff while our lot seem to think pulling on some rags with a SI badge makes them the business.

Jan 30, 2008
At away game's

Hi new to the site..:bigwave:

Goes anyone else pick up on this , Are they hooligans or young lads out for a good time?

I,m mid 50's so seen thw worst of the old days!!!

West street firms not back is it
:lol:

henfield bloke , there's a good crop of youth about these days ,good to see , thats all i'm saying ???

henfield bloke

Apr 27, 2009
oh dear, you let your self down badly with those comments

LET myself down???????

So its ok to go into a pub with palace shirters and try and have a pop?????????

Not in my book fella!!!!!

Qpr lads got a wiff and ran bha up the hill till bha worked out there was less qpr numbers and had it

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
brightxmascard.jpg

Das Reich and his *snigger* "cult" following, collected on NSC, stage their annual "hands off our immigrants" march.

Whilst being far too old enough to know better Das Reich is a regular poster on matters almost completely unrelated to Brighton and Hove Albion focussing as he does on "firms" "lads" "youth" "boys" "anal" and "rimming"

Enjoy his views, they are highly amusing and never fail to satisfy.

Jan 30, 2008
brightxmascard.jpg

Das Reich and his *snigger* "cult" following, collected on NSC, stage their annual "hands off our immigrants" march.

Whilst being far too old enough to know better Das Reich is a regular poster on matters almost completely unrelated to Brighton and Hove Albion focussing as he does on "firms" "lads" "youth" "boys" "anal" and "rimming"

Enjoy his views, they are highly amusing and never fail to satisfy.

:smokin:

I smell a rat. We had this last season on NSC. Someone claiming to be a regular fan with kids and godawful spelling who witnessed some hoolies but turned out that there was another poster, matt1(?) who shared the ISP and it was just some bloke from BWS or somesuch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here