Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See you soon Zamara

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Oh yes we are up to div 1 and back in same division as Zamara and west ham fans dont even like him, will he be playing for them next season or on the bench, will brighton even get to see Zamara i thought he was rushing himself too much anyway, when he rushed off to Tottenham, could see he wasnt ready, as he didnt exactly play brillant for us in div 1 did he, but id always welcome him back as good player, come back bobby, how good is it going to be next year with leeds, leicester again hehe going to be big battle again, who will we sign ?
Gaz
congratualtions again i was jumping around like an idiot at 2.30am in morning when knight scored, as im in oz and my friends and family are at game, lucky gits, hope you all enjoyed it, we never make it easy do we the seagulls.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
G_master said:
Hopefully we'll get him back on-loan as west ham dont like him! Free Transfer would be fecking marvolous!:drink:

free transfer, then sell him again for 1.5m then we would have got what he is worth over 2 sales...:lolol:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Yeah i always spell his name wrong hehe, doesnt matter anyway, my dad went to final and said he met some west ham fans in the hotel he was at and they said we could have him on free transfer, as they dont like him, wierd isnt it, also said they dont like dailly and repka but dont like them two either, would love Z back though

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
oldham gull said:
Zamara? Is he a cross between Bobby Z & Chris Kamara?

Talking of Chris Kamara he was spotted behind M38 with Gordon Strachan and a blonde? Was this Mrs S or a story for the New of the World

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here