Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See a pair of Thora Hirds soiled knickers

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
whats the betting some stupid cow will be on the Phone-In on saturday branding NSC disgusting because of "pictures of Thora Hird" and it should be shut down as shes sueing :shootself :D

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sorry but I've just got off the phone to the PC Brigade about this thread and they're not happy, they're mobilising their unstoppable powers.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Digweeds Trousers said:
Sex, violence.............lets see who the real sickos on NSC are.

The time now is 14.01

I'm glad you had sense to remove that pic, we wouldn't want to upset anyone would we?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Dear Sir

Today (27th January 2005) at 14:28pm I opened a thread entitled "See a pair of Thora Hirds soiled knickers".

I did so out of a desire to see the beshitted pants of a well known and popular elderly female actress. I had recently had the great pleasure of browsing a variety of underwear adorned with various types of skiddies from the cast of "Last of the Summer Wine", an experience I enjoyed immensely.

Imagine my disappointment when, upon opening the previously mentioned thread, I rapidly reached the conclusion that it contained no trace of soiled underwear.

I would suggest that the title of the thread is misleading and could give cause to legal action on my part. If you advertise the possibilty of seeing a pair of briefs that have been thoroughly shat on, you should fufill your obligations.

Sort it.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
From the viewing figures this has interested NSC blokes more than a post entitled SEX SEX SEX.

That would have to be a worry.

I have the pants and they will shortly be going on e-bay.

Jul 20, 2003
the moment it happened

ACF105A.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I can see Compo and Clegg sliding down a hill on her enormous, skiddy bloomers, while the police look on bemused and some old bastard has an affair with a 70 year old slapper.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Meade's_Ball said:
I can see Compo and Clegg sliding down a hill on her enormous, skiddy bloomers, while the police look on bemused and some old bastard has an affair with a 70 year old slapper.

You forgot to mention the inevitable conclusion of falling into a river, lake, very deep puddle or some other water hazard

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
pevenseagull said:
the moment it happened

ACF105A.jpg

Look at what she's written: "Happy days"! Pretty sick in itself! Days on which I have inadvertently dirtied myself are generally far from joyous.

If they are sliding down the hill on her giant pants, where does the hilarious runaway bath on wheels sketch fit in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here