Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Second Teams???

Second Team?

• Total voters

Mar 13, 2008
Which one?
Sort of man city. Just becuase most of my mates support man utd so I wanted to be different.
I also like liverpool, arsenal and middlesbourgh

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sort of man city. Just becuase most of my mates support man utd so I wanted to be different.
I also like liverpool, arsenal and middlesbourgh

Surely supporting the Albion is different enough in itself?

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
i support albion, england and holland

i only support holland cus im half dutch cus my asshole dad was dutch lol

Mar 13, 2008
Surely supporting the Albion is different enough in itself?

Yeah but it is hard to argue with supporters of a prem team when you don't support one as hey just tell you to shut up. So I starting telling them I supported both and since then I have looked out for their results. I dont really care that much it is just nice to see them beat man utd when they do.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yeah but it is hard to argue with supporters of a prem team when you don't support one as hey just tell you to shut up. So I starting telling them I supported both and since then I have looked out for their results. I dont really care that much it is just nice to see them beat man utd when they do.

Fair enough. :thumbsup:

Elegia

Jan 4, 2007
blackburn, and local teams

My first team is Blackburn Rovers, grew up there and supported them home and away from the mid eighties until leaving Lancashire for work. My second team is Brighton and Hove Albion mostly due to the missus being from Sussex and supporting them, but partly because watching Brighton reminds me of the good old days when Blackburn had a crap ground, no money and an average attendance of 5,000 - happy days indeed.

I saw Blackburn rise from being a mediocre lower division team from a small town to one that poked one in the eye of the big teams by winning the premiership - a feat I thought I would never see in my lifetime and probably never will again.

I would love it if Brighton could one day be up there rubbing shoulders with the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal etc and hopefully I will see that in my lifetime - although I maybe only have a good 35 - 50 years of life left barring any accident or serious illnesses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here