Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Second Goal Video + Reaction From WSU

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Listen to the sound of the crowd, everyone holds their breath in silence for half a second before the ball hits the net!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Amazing Atmosphere, Sadly i am a terrible cameraman and i just missed the ball hitting the net, but i had to celebrate as well :)

Quite right too. Never mind. I'm still just so thrilled at the NOISE we all made and it's great to hear it again.

Bert365

May 7, 2006
that is spine tingling by far my favorite video so far is there any chance you could send me that video LukeOwen cheers

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
What a view of the goal... And what a pass from Nooney that was! I love him:kiss::facepalm::ohmy:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Brilliant stuff. What the phrase marvellous scenes was invented for. As Wilkosays, the roar as he is through on goal followed by the expectant silence is absolute magic. Love it, thanks for sharing. +rep!

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Great video and amazing scenes. Are you going to post the other video you have? Think your seat is pretty much where mine is.

I am doing the other video now, I have tried twice and it takes about 90mins to upload ( file size massive - 812MB ) and it has disconnected :mad:.getting annoyed but i have plugged a cable in now and fingers crossed it will be up but tonight. :)

Just started it.says 79mins.

Armchair Loyalist

Jul 26, 2004
I am doing the other video now, I have tried twice and it takes about 90mins to upload ( file size massive - 812MB ) and it has disconnected :mad:.getting annoyed but i have plugged a cable in now and fingers crossed it will be up but tonight. :)

Just started it.says 79mins.

Brilliant. Thanks mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here