Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sebastian Fernandez

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Have heard we are keeping tabs on this guy. Plays for Malaga although I think we'd have to break the bank to get him here so can't see it unless we are getting rid of someone in January.

Heard this where? Reliable or just a general rumour? Not having a pop, just want to know if it is just a bit of harmless speculation or whether we are seriously looking at him.

Just read he's 5 foot 6. Hardly the target man then!

Are you sure it isn't this Sebastian Fernandez? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebasti%C3%A1n_Fern%C3%A1ndez_(footballer_born_1989)

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Heard this where? Reliable or just a general rumour? Not having a pop, just want to know if it is just a bit of harmless speculation or whether we are seriously looking at him.

Just read he's 5 foot 6. Hardly the target man then!

Are you sure it isn't this Sebastian Fernandez? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebasti%C3%A1n_Fern%C3%A1ndez_(footballer_born_1989)

Heard from a reliable source that we're looking at him. Whether we eventually target him in January is another matter depending heavily (I presume) on the price. And no, it's Sebastian Fernandez of Malaga!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Then swap Benitez with Poyet - job's a good'un.

We could do with that other bloke who played up front and scored all the goals from Vicente and Joaquin's crosses. Aston something-or-other I believe....whatever happened to him?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
We could do with that other bloke who played up front and scored all the goals from Vicente and Joaquin's crosses. Aston something-or-other I believe....whatever happened to him?

Aston Villa He has a brother at Manchester City :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here