Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seb Carole

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
If there was a chance of him coming back, we should get him. He is undoubtably of the quality which we need to get us out of this division.

1066gull

Zesh Rehman 34 said:
Seb Carole can suck my dick if he reckons hes gunna come back to Brighton
:lolol:

I'll do it for him;)

*please note this post contains a hint of sarcasm. All rights reserved.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
London Irish said:
Spot on - and looking back it's not hard to see why, he was probably already planning his exit by that stage.

The idea that we would turn down this supremely talented player is :jester: to the power of 100.

As I say, he is supremely talented, but all that glitters is not gold. He can do all the turns, flicks and pretty tricks, but his end product for us was mostly unimpressive. I really think people were blinded by the skills. His crossing was pretty poor, his scoring record nothing to write home about.

In our postiion I agree we probably couldn't turn him down, but deciding whether he's right for us at the moment is not the easy decision I think you're suggesting.

If I could have a Championship player back at the moment I would probably take Currie or Harding over Carole.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
DJ Leon said:
If I could have a Championship player back at the moment I would probably take Currie or Harding over Carole.

Currie maybe, but not Harding for me.

Mind you, we probably couldn't/wouldn't turn any of them down if we had the chance on agreeable financial terms.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Alex Frutos said:
Currie maybe, but not Harding for me.

Mind you, we probably couldn't/wouldn't turn any of them down if we had the chance on agreeable financial terms.

Ipswich going great guns at the moment and Harding is playing very well.

Plus signing a left back would be a good idea.

Not that it's gonna happen.

We might get Roberto Carlos though.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:
This 'he doesn't play well in winter' bollocks was something you could level at Paul Brooker, but NOT Seb Carole. In fact, if anyone feels like being arsed to going back to the polls of the time, Seb was usually in second place for Player of the Season (behind Paul McShane) up until about mid-March, when from there he badly fell away.

Brooker was twice the player, and if Brooker could not play in the winter how did he play most games in a double championship winning side?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Kinky Gerbils said:
Brooker was twice the player, and if Brooker could not play in the winter how did he play most games in a double championship winning side?

Badly? :lolol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Seb Carole

jakes right boot said:
Interesting. Why the change of heart?

I guess Wise told him he features in his plans or something. Which will be the 'official' party line.

The fact Butler and Gregan have gone and our other players now want to stay is merely coincidental ;-) (It was Carole that 'sparked' by meaning well the debacle at HT away at Coventry that was the final straw and saw Blackwell sacked)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here