Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seb Carole

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Just thought some of you would like to know, he is currently negotiating a pay-off from Leeds.

Reasons unknown.

Bit strange as the games he has played in he has been impressive.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yes get him back. Just what we need in this divsion, a skillful nancy boy who runs up his own arse and has no end product.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
so? get him back! can hardly blame him for going really? i mean leeds SHOULD get promoted with the team of individuals they have but keep f***ing up.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Les Biehn said:
Yes get him back. Just what we need in this divsion, a skillful nancy boy who runs up his own arse and has no end product.

I think he was from Pontoise.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I reckon he'll go back to France, would love to have him back though.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Wouldn't want him back, Its winter now and he couldn't perform. Will have him back on a 3 month deal at the start of next season though.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
Wouldn't want him back, Its winter now and he couldn't perform. Will have him back on a 3 month deal at the start of next season though.
He played well last winter though? When he wasn't played up front anyway.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Silent Bob said:
He played well last winter though? When he wasn't played up front anyway.

Not really, Nothing compared to how he was before winter. Had the tendecy to beat the same player 3 times and then lose it instead of putting a cross.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Well he was inconsistent any time of year, but I remember him playing well against Watford and Hull last December, but after that he was moved up front for a lot of games, and the whole team was in decline anyway.

He did have the tendency to try and do too much, a lot of people say he CAN'T cross which I don't think is true, just that he didn't always cross when he should. I'd still welcome him back with open arms. :)

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Silent Bob said:
Well he was inconsistent any time of year, but I remember him playing well against Watford and Hull last December, but after that he was moved up front for a lot of games, and the whole team was in decline anyway.

He did have the tendency to try and do too much, a lot of people say he CAN'T cross which I don't think is true, just that he didn't always cross when he should. I'd still welcome him back with open arms. :)

I agree I think he could cross but his decision making was awful. I lost count of the times last season when we were crying out for a cross and he tried to beat the same player again. I dont think he was the same player after mid December even when he came back to right wing, and considering the pitches in this league are worse I dont think he would be a worth while acquistion. I much prefer Bowditch.

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'd have him back like a shot.

Wise is certainly wasting no time in getting rid of the players who he doesn't like. Wasn't surprised to see Gregan and Butler go quickly, although I thought he might like the look of Seb.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This 'he doesn't play well in winter' bollocks was something you could level at Paul Brooker, but NOT Seb Carole. In fact, if anyone feels like being arsed to going back to the polls of the time, Seb was usually in second place for Player of the Season (behind Paul McShane) up until about mid-March, when from there he badly fell away.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
DAMANCLAY said:
Had the tendecy to beat the same player 3 times and then lose it instead of putting a cross.

Just think what he could do under the guidance of DW:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here