Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seating at palace

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Pity u don't know how to count though

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who needs to? the team that hits the bag of the net most wins, so in most cases when it comes to playing Brighton its Palace who come out on top!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who needs to? the team that hits the bag of the net most wins, so in most cases when it comes to playing Brighton its Palace who come out on top!

Comes in useful for most people's lives ..still if u want to live in the past ..pop back on here December 1st that's the only one that will 'count'

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
2a5n1qx.jpg

smokin.gif
Yellow bus crew

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Well, no.

36-33 to the Albion looking at the wins.

:beer::beer::beer:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think I might take my cue from Sgt Wilson:

"I say, would you mind awfully moving on" and see what happens

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
as this fixture always atracts some of our more 'interesting' type of follower, that tend to start drinking at six in the morning (or if they've been to The Happy Monday's the night before and havent been home) I fully expect each and everyone to sit in the seat allocated on the ticket, If by accident one of these type accidently stray into 'your'seat simply request they "be a good chap and move" and they'll no doubt doff their cap wish you a good morrow and move along

He he he... :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here