Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seat cost at falmer

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
1. It will obviously be tiered from £20 - £40.
2. It should cost whatever people are willing to pay- would be good if some seats were sub £20 but I can't see that happening.
3. Personally I wouldn't pay more than £30.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think a fair starting price would be £20 for adults over 21. But tiered so the posh people like HB&B can pay £50 or £60 a ticket.

£10 for u/16/OAP (to encourage the kids and the grandparents)

I appreciate its hard to distinguish but 16 to 21 maybe £15 or £18?

I certainly wouldnt pay anymore than £30 for LEAGUE ONE.

*Appreciate that during the season the club may do a mate for a fiver or quid a kid promotions*

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
under 10! why would you want to to subject children of that age to two hours in the pouring rain! its the 13-18 year olds need the cheap tickets,they help with the atmo and are more likely to stay fans in adult hood:thumbsup:

Thats why I reckon about a tenner. Less if at all possible.

D

Deleted User X18H

Somebody was going on about £43.00 a game the other day.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
For most away games around the country the pensioner rate is usually about £4 to £5 less than the full adult ticket price and u-16 's the same. That seems an acceptable discount to me with the addition of cheap entry for accompanied u-10's (seems to vary from £1 to £5)

there is of course the issue that many "pensioners" are not actually that old but can get away with looking it. Similarly u-16's seem to range up to about 21 years old and u10's up to about 15. The club presumably factor this in to their pricing.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
As most on here seem to know, I live in Wolverhampton and occasionally go to Molineux to get my football fix (3-5 games per season). For this privilidge I pay:

Premier League Matches:
Category A: £40 - £34
Category B: £30 - £24

Carling Cup Matches: £12.

I would expect to pay aroundabout the 'category B' price for league one or lesser interest championship matches, certainly no more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here