Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seasoned Away Travellers of te 80's and 90's

Given that he's coming back ....

I don't really think we can all him a "Glory Hunter"

had he jumped on the bandwaggon that was rolling in 2000, then fair enough. Two championships, sold out grouind, hottest striker outside the Premier League..............

But now...... back bumping alng the bottom of Division 3. Not much glory here at the mo

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
My names Ian and I used to travel home and away with the Albion from about 1989-1997. Nearly always on the train. We always used to be in the pub of the destination town by about 10.30 every time! I seem to remember it was the 6.17 from Brighton that we mainly frequented. I have so many memories of the most obscure away games one could remember- including the 'tinnies in a locker record' which was 88 (set at Stoke station (Port Vale 1990))
Are there any old timers around. My nickname was 'Eeyore'. Im going tomorrow (dont really get any chance to watch Albion nowadays). It brings back old memories.

P.s When we did go on the supporters coach and were found singing choruses of 'Nellie the Elephant' up the back at around 9pm on the m25 it had nothing to do with flouting the alchohol ban....honestly Ms Costa....:angel:

There is an Albion fan who used to go regularly until we moved to Withdean. Skinhead who was very passionate. He also had a soft spot for Aldershot and last I heard he was watching them regularly. His name wasn't Ian but maybe there is a chance you know of him?!

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
There is an Albion fan who used to go regularly until we moved to Withdean. Skinhead who was very passionate. He also had a soft spot for Aldershot and last I heard he was watching them regularly. His name wasn't Ian but maybe there is a chance you know of him?!

I remember him, good mates with Duncan. The guy you were taking about was a neo Nazi pacifist:lolol::lolol: but i cannot remember his name. A good guy though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here