Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Video Appearences

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
last season at Goldstone.. at the Donny match I can be seen queueing outside the North Stand, scratching my arse and crunching my jaw...

Yoda

English & European
I was on the opening match at Reading the other season. You can just see me at the top of the screen in the yellow replica shirt doing this :bowdown: after Malango had just scored.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i am on the one when we got relegated at grimsby

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
im on the championes one

im the one who kisses dick knight on the head when he was being interviewed on the pitch after the chesterfield game :lolol:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
seagullion said:
im on the championes one

im the one who kisses dick knight on the head when he was being interviewed on the pitch after the chesterfield game :lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: There were loads of people who did that though!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm on the 04/05 one at the Spurs game.

:gloryhunter:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
ive never been on a video or in 'We are Brighton' and therefore not a proper fan, :down:

but i was on the front cover for the Wolves game this year :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Edit: Cover, Page 3 and page 21

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
A couple of seasons back me and my dad can be seen in the crowd when Bobby scored that belter away at Bury :albion:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Been in several copies of the Argus, and am in the Centinary Book. Also am on the first Championees at the Plymouth away match, and the one from the play-off year, you can see me, I', the big topless bloke with the biggest letter "A" on his chest

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
555kaz said:
Been in several copies of the Argus, and am in the Centinary Book. Also am on the first Championees at the Plymouth away match, and the one from the play-off year, you can see me, I', the big topless bloke with the biggest letter "A" on his chest

It just had to be an NSCer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here