Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets

Slysi1976

Jul 10, 2012
Brighton
Popped in queens road shop today to ask about season tickets and the lady said they were posted Friday so I was just wondering if anyone has received there's yet? as I have a postman who keeps posting letters in the wrong doors :ffsparr:

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
The status for my ST has just today changed from PEND to PRINT, but I haven't got it yet. Does that mean someone else has picked it up? Starting to panic now! ;-)

Josimojo

Aug 4, 2011
Just checked online and it does now say PRINT instead of PEND, maybe they'll arrive tomorrow? :)

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Popped in queens road shop today to ask about season tickets and the lady said they were posted Friday so I was just wondering if anyone has received there's yet? as I have a postman who keeps posting letters in the wrong doors :ffsparr:

I would be really worried if I was you. Call the club immediately it's highly likely you won't see a game next season. You need to act now.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I would be really worried if I was you. Call the club immediately it's highly likely you won't see a game next season. You need to act now.

calm down,calm down :)dont windall the jcls up

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We won't be home until the middle of next week now so it should be waiting for me on the mat under a pile of takeaway pizza leaflets and invitations to take out another fifteen credit cards whilst switching between three different energy suppliers (at least!) reclaiming PPI and paying for my funeral now :lol:

I do so look forward to the mail arriving - it's sooooooo varied!

Slysi1976

Jul 10, 2012
Brighton
We won't be home until the middle of next week now so it should be waiting for me on the mat under a pile of takeaway pizza leaflets and invitations to take out another fifteen credit cards whilst switching between three different energy suppliers (at least!) reclaiming PPI and paying for my funeral now :lol:

I do so look forward to the mail arriving - it's sooooooo varied!

Great post And so true :clap2:

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
They are being posted on Wednesday

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Hope so I am panicking on my East Upper one now !

I was at the stadium working on Friday and asked the ticketing manager. He says they will be posted out Wednesday latest so chill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here