Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets

D

Deleted member 18477

just noticed that the option to renew your season ticket is on the online ticket site...it then has my renewal on my purchase history but it is pending?? Anyone know when i can actually renew?

DOH! Found my renewal letter...i do nothing and renew...BRILLIANT!

just to confirm you paid by direct debit this year and you wish to do the same next year?

I kept getting told by people in my office that i had to do nothing but seeing as i paid in full last year i either have to sign up to DD by COP today or pay in full by 1st May.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
See, I don't understand this. Pay, what, £500 (?) for a season ticket and only see 6 games or just buy them on a game by game basis and 6 games cost £180 (assuming £30 tickets).

If you read the post the two tickets would be for the family i.e. my dad having all 23 tickets for one seat and then the other seat shared between myself, sister and uncle. Only a moron or someone with money to burn would purchase a £500+ ticket and watch 6 games. I like to think myself as sane but certainly not loaded. If this doesn't pan out I'll carry on going to away games instead as it is usually cheaper.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Ah right, so the ticket gets used more than 6 times (either by you/sister/uncle), that I can understand.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I've just had an e-mail to confirm my purchase of next seasons seasons ticket at £ 490 .

Is this a Championship or Premiership price, 'cos it seems to have gone up a bit from the £ 456 that we were quoted in January last year ?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
This travel idea had better work, presumably they're now going to insist on everyone going through the barriers ( or even install a new set halfway up platform 7 / 8 ) at Brighton to ensure it does, because as it stands people not going to the football could still get away with a free trip to the Uni Campus on matchdays if they wanted.........

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This travel idea had better work, presumably they're now going to insist on everyone going through the barriers ( or even install a new set halfway up platform 7 / 8 ) at Brighton to ensure it does, because as it stands people not going to the football could still get away with a free trip to the Uni Campus on matchdays if they wanted.........

Nothing will change, it just means the club are clawing back some of the costs they are paying the travel companies.

Do you really think there are many people travelling to the uni, on a match day, during the 2 hour window either side of KO ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here