Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
For current STH or new STH?

Are you on the waiting list?

Punisher741

Sep 18, 2011
Worthing
on the waiting list just wanted to when ill hear something cause i dont know if its comfirmed if there gonna add the extra 8000 seats

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
on the waiting list just wanted to when ill hear something cause i dont know if its comfirmed if there gonna add the extra 8000 seats

It will be well publicised if we get planning permission or not, sometime middle next month I think

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
As above. They won't actually be 'on sale' . Current STH have already had their renewal letters. If the extra seats go in then people on the waiting list will be contacted

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

E-Mailed the club the other day, they said if the extension goes ahead, then everyone on the waiting list should get a ticket - if not then only the first load of people on the list will.

No date given yet, would have thought sometime in May myself.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
As above. They won't actually be 'on sale' . Current STH have already had their renewal letters. If the extra seats go in then people on the waiting list will be contacted

I asked at the Queens Road ticket office today and was told to renew my ST where i currently sit and that once planning permission is granted then club will write to all STHs asking whether they want to move.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I asked at the Queens Road ticket office today and was told to renew my ST where i currently sit and that once planning permission is granted then club will write to all STHs asking whether they want to move.

I thought (as posted on here) that all the people on the waiting list will take up the rest of the ST seats, and then if people want to move they can move to whatever space is free (which i dont see as fair myself, but there we go).

Bare in mind that Queens Road do often give out incorrect info (as i have had a few times in the past).

just noticed that the option to renew your season ticket is on the online ticket site...it then has my renewal on my purchase history but it is pending?? Anyone know when i can actually renew?

DOH! Found my renewal letter...i do nothing and renew...BRILLIANT!

Last edited:

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Looking forward to finding out what will be available to us on the waiting list. Never had a st due to time, money and living away but my old man and I are considering getting a couple for the family. My 6 or so away games will be reduced to none but at least 6 home games when we visit.

D

Deleted member 18477

Looking forward to finding out what will be available to us on the waiting list. Never had a st due to time, money and living away but my old man and I are considering getting a couple for the family. My 6 or so away games will be reduced to none but at least 6 home games when we visit.

oh great. more ST no shows for most of the games...

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011

See, I don't understand this. Pay, what, £500 (?) for a season ticket and only see 6 games or just buy them on a game by game basis and 6 games cost £180 (assuming £30 tickets).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here