Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season tickets

samwaudby

Feb 24, 2008
i was just wondering if anyone had the exact date of when the season ticket prices are confirmed, and also that the age you can by your own is 16, as well as how much this seasons cost so I have an idea as to how much it will be next.:albion2:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
i was just wondering if anyone had the exact date of when the season ticket prices are confirmed, and also that the age you can by your own is 16, as well as how much this seasons cost so I have an idea as to how much it will be next.:albion2:

Me and a friend both got season tickets when we were 15 and had no adult with us, so thats no issue.

samwaudby

Feb 24, 2008
ah well i turn 16 at the end of march so iv heard the prices wil be released in march so hopefully i can get an sth asap

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
ah well i turn 16 at the end of march so iv heard the prices wil be released in march so hopefully i can get an sth asap

Not quite sure you will be able to get a child season ticket if you turn 16 before the start of the season.

However you can always get a student season ticket if you're at school/college (NUS)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here