Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I see that quite a few people on NSC have already received their tickets, but I haven't received mine yet.

Is there anyone else out there still waiting for his or hers, or should I be ringing the club and finding out what's happening?

(my last bank statement was 15 June and the money hadn't been taken out by then)

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
That sounds to me like you haven't got yours, My money was taken in may and I got mine last thursday

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Still waiting for mine.

I'm never 100% happy until mine arrives.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ours arrived on Saturday (found on the hall floor when I returned yesterday)

Don't panic.

Three of our four tickets arrived on Friday. The fourth one is definitely on its way, because I checked the new seat numbers when I was in the Club Shop on Thursday - we've asked for a move to a different part of H Block, so I was just finding out where they've put us.

Very happy with the outcome, btw - thanks to the good people in the ticket office (who don't deserve the grief they sometimes get on NSC).

Incidentally, they've already been in contact with Wrexham to check that there won't be any problems for the last away game of the season.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I tihnk the owrry for Gwylan is that no money has been taken. I'd give the club shop a ring aobut it if I was you

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Sorry to be so negative - but am I alone in feeling nothing when the season ticket arrived this year? Usually, as it's a sign that the season's nearly on us, I get a tight stomach when I open the envelope and a feeling of excitement.

This year though, because it arrived on Black Friday, I just thought 'yeah, OK' and dropped it onto the table, and that's the first time I can ever remember such a neutral reaction to its arrival.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Hurrah!!!

My Tickets are here!!! My Tickets are here!!!

I get to see my beloved Albion for another season!!!

Boy is that step next to my seat gonna get a right good stamping!!!!

I'm gonna eat dodgy burgers, drink burnt tea, and start a few chants of SSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGUUUUUUULLLLSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
anyone going to the leicesteer friendly ?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Not going anywhere near the Leicester rip off, Id honestly rather not have friendlies at home if that is the cost.

My season Ticket still hasnt come and I have to agree with Herne Hill here in saying that im not excited at all about them arriving for the first time since weve been at Withdean. I honestly think we are going to struggle unless SC pull some magic out of the hat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here