Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets to be sold out by this time next week....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Always like a side view at home, and a behind goal view away. Nice to mix it up..

Know where you are coming from. I also like to stand away but sit at home.

D

Deleted member 18477

quality! i heard about this, but after reading that it sounds better than i first thought... fair play to the gems that travel around the country for our team week in week out. they derserve to be the ones who go to palace and pompey etc. thinking about it it's unlikely there's going to be HUGE demand for certain away games, but for some this is the best and fairest available option! i've been to a few away games this season (atmosphere amazing at every one might i add!) and nothing beats winning in another teams back yard! :lolol:

Feb 14, 2010
good luck getting away ticks next season with all the season ticket holders in front of you in terms of priority... unless you know something i don't???

Its not an issue, bigger grounds. Leeds, Coventry are both 35K/40K and wont sell out for Brighton. Most grounds are 30K/35K plus and a good championship gate is 17000. Away tickets will be fine unless they all do a charlton and make it all ticket and have a half empty ground which they wont as they never do

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It's amazing really that we are likely to have a season ticket waiting list for next season. As I understand it, there were only 15,500 season tix available, along with the 2,900 1901s. And next week, those 18,400 season tickets are going to be sold out.

the most southerly end block of east stand will be pay on the day for league games, they have to keep it non season ticket as for cup games away team has to get 15% of seats and will use that section as well as south stand.

I have 1 east stand season ticket bang on halfway line, that i am about to cancel as I have got another in WSL with my brother and friends though view not as good.

They only had the last block in WSL towards the away fans (should be lively) or the very end block of the north (towards west stand). And that was 5 days ago.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
good luck getting away ticks next season with all the season ticket holders in front of you in terms of priority... unless you know something i don't???
oh well, theres always the trusted radio :shrug:

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
It's amazing really that we are likely to have a season ticket waiting list for next season. As I understand it, there were only 15,500 season tix available, along with the 2,900 1901s. And next week, those 18,400 season tickets are going to be sold out.

Bloody hell. The Albion haven't been this popular since 1983, or maybe arguably since 1979. Amazing scenes.

jcl will soon drop away if results dont go our way ?

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
So says the bloke who took my presentation today. Less than 1000 left to snap up and mostly in the least desirable places i.e. Behind the goal.

I like sitting behind the goal!!

Having said that i'm not swopping my middle tier 1901 club seat and car parking space for anything!! :laugh::laugh:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
With the exception of Withdean, I've ALWAYS watched football from behind a goal. It's how God designed football to be played ... forward and back, not from side to side.

That's the way one God intended the game to be played, ie end to end. However, watching from the side is far better and if it is good for another God (GP) then I am humble enough to accept that watching from the side is good enough for me!!!

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
the most southerly end block of east stand will be pay on the day for league games, they have to keep it non season ticket as for cup games away team has to get 15% of seats and will use that section as well as south stand.

I have 1 east stand season ticket bang on halfway line, that i am about to cancel as I have got another in WSL with my brother and friends though view not as good.

They only had the last block in WSL towards the away fans (should be lively) or the very end block of the north (towards west stand). And that was 5 days ago.

I bought a WSL season ticket 2 days ago, up the north stand end and roughly in line with the 6 yard line. Not the best seat in the house but feel very lucky to have a seat at all given the demand next season.

There were quite a few tickets left in this area (approx 800) and more in the north stand. They expected to sell out by the middle of next week at the latest.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I bought a WSL season ticket 2 days ago, up the north stand end and roughly in line with the 6 yard line. Not the best seat in the house but feel very lucky to have a seat at all given the demand next season.

There were quite a few tickets left in this area (approx 800) and more in the north stand. They expected to sell out by the middle of next week at the latest.

we got 4 together, that said when we were shown the areas available about 6 days ago they did not show the wsl block nearest north stand as available at all. Maybe they sell a block at a time?

bout the same as you at south end, see-goals, 6 yard line 8 rows back...... should be able to see the palarse fans eyes when we tonk them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here