Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets league

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Are early bird prices a disgrace?

It seems that one pays about £19 per league game (assuming you go to them all)? Not a bad price if you use the travel voucher.

Senior, U21 and U16 all seem to be very reasonable as well.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
We lose around £1 Million at Withdean every year, at the current prices. It is therefore ludicrous to suggest that the prices should be lower, when the club cannot afford to. The season ticket holders are a major source of important income.

Some people seem to think that BHA have a god given right lower prices for the "fans that have sat in the rain" for so long etc. The prices set reflect reasonable operation costs needed to keep the club running, and yet still run at a loss. The club is not a charity, it is a business of sorts.
The sooner BHA turns into a more self funding, professional organisation the better. Everything comes at a cost, and during this past decade the club has had no choice, should be thankful we are still afloat after the dark days.

So as we can't afford to run it makes it ok to mug off the fans? This is exactly how a football club shouldn't be run. Live within your means.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So as we can't afford to run it makes it ok to mug off the fans? This is exactly how a football club shouldn't be run. Live within your means.

Have you been paying attention these last 12 years or so?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

We are living within our means and the prices at Withdean are a consequence of that.

How a football club shouldn't be run is Portsmouth, Southampton, Leeds (c.2002).

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yes

I'm just making the point that the fans didn't deserved to be punished as they are with the frankly ridiculous prices. At Falmer, the prices would be absolutely OK.

I hate the school holidays.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yes

I'm just making the point that the fans didn't deserved to be punished as they are with the frankly ridiculous prices. At Falmer, the prices would be absolutely OK.

Why are the fans being punished. How did you arrive at that comical conclusion. Presumably your alternative would be to pay considerably less for seats and therefore we would have struggled even more during the pre Bloom years, maybe missing out on 3 promotion years and probably having spent the entire last 10 years in the basement division. Still, as long at the fans aren't being ripped off (your words not mine) that would be ok.

Out of interest, do you have a season ticket or do you just go to the odd game here or there?

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Why are the fans being punished. How did you arrive at that comical conclusion. Presumably your alternative would be to pay considerably less for seats and therefore we would have struggled even more during the pre Bloom years, maybe missing out on 3 promotion years and probably having spent the entire last 10 years in the basement division. Still, as long at the fans aren't being ripped off (your words not mine) that would be ok.

Out of interest, do you have a season ticket or do you just go to the odd game here or there?

I'm just saying the league speaks for itself. If you actually think its reasonable then thats fine. I'm just saying I think season tickets should be a bit less as fans are being shut out as they cost so much.

And yes I do. I would pay whatever to see the Albion play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here