Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets. Last season at Withdean...

Season tickets for last season, get one?

• Yes, I am renewing

Votes: 108 62.1%
  • Getting one, didn't have one last season

Votes: 36 20.7%
  • No, paying game by game

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • Not going full stop as I am unloyal or a pikey Pala*se fan.

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Not getting one because the prices are outrageously high - will get one at Falmer if they give people a sensible choice between affordable tickets and premium seats.

Can't imagine they'll be able to get it right and offer prices based on different category games judging by the recent Aston Villa website shambles though, sadly.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Am renewing....I reckon that pricier-than-average though they may be, the type of football we'll be playing next term will ensure the STs WILL be value for money.

:thumbsup:

Also, want priority at The Seagull's Nest, not to mention the mouth-watering hard-hat visit.

:drool:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I could be discontent and chase the rainbows end
I might win much more but lose all that is mine
I could be a lot but i know i'm not
I'm content just with the riches that you bring
I might shoot to win and commit the sin
Of wanting more than i've already got
I could runaway but i'd rather stay
In the warmth of your smile lighting up my day
(the one that makes me say, heh)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I plan on getting one, I didn't have one this season, but I have had one at withdean in the past.

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Not sure yet, my contract at my job runs out at the start of August, that and I make the jump from the under 21 price to full adult price which is a pretty big leap in one go so am undecided for now, will have to juggle finances first to see if I can renew.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not getting one because the prices are outrageously high - will get one at Falmer if they give people a sensible choice between affordable tickets and premium seats.

Can't imagine they'll be able to get it right and offer prices based on different category games judging by the recent Aston Villa website shambles though, sadly.

:facepalm:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
144 from the previous price of 140 is nothing. Definatly getting one
Ditto.

May well have to start saving for my Falmer ST though, as this is the last year I qualify for the u21 prices. :O

May 22, 2008
I'm going to buy with my old buddy Steve Foster.
we would hit the north stand as kids........ not sure i can make more then half the games DUE to living in North London and work but he has a son and i'm sure my DAD will go.

And failing that sell for a tenner on NSC. any takers?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I would get a season ticket if i lived around brighton but i don't:smile:
I will get one for falmer although won't make half of the games but will give my tickets away free as im a good man.:D

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Getting one. Having been to enough games this season to have paid for one I figure why not, can get the same seat each week then

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Well there's the biggest shock of the day already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here