Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets - General Release

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I live in London and am too busy to go to Falmer...I've been invited to go down to have a presentation but I just want to buy over the phone or online with a seat plan...I'm baffled as to why this is not available yet?!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reckon there's still plenty more set to be snapped up by 'the general public' taking us to around 12,000-14,000. I think the club are selling 17,500 all told so I guess that would be slightly disappointing for them (they were confident we'd sell all of that target), but it's still a bloody good tally in my book!

When you look at the current economic situation that is pretty good going in my view.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I'm not a STH but obviously I'm on the database, and as a 'long term supporter' (their words) I had a letter (on Saturday) offering me a chance to go to a presentation before the tickets go on general release.

Ditto, club really should have deduped their data though as I've already bought one as I'm sure allot people would have done who got said letter.

Unlikely you will get a season ticket without going to a presentation as they go hand in hand at present.

Bonkers if true, I've got no interest in going to a building site to get told how wonderful it's going to be. I'll make my own mind up on August 6th.

Surely you can just send them your completed forms telling them where you want to sit and they'll just allocate seats on your behalf? What about people who live miles away/abroad?

Thankfully I'm a +3 so someone went on my behalf.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If you look at the back off the leaflet with the seating plan / prices on it says something like "we'd like you to come to the presentation but if you really can't make it then you can buy over the phone".

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
The club are offering presentations to those on their database (blue, white members ). So phone them. Good idea, those who really support the club before, the johny come lately.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I live in London and am too busy to go to Falmer...I've been invited to go down to have a presentation but I just want to buy over the phone or online with a seat plan...I'm baffled as to why this is not available yet?!

Stand up for your rights (from link shown in this thread), however I would recomend a visit, its bloody impressive and gets you well excited...

Attachments

• Q&A.jpg
    Q&A.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 391

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I got told I couldn't buy over the phone. I phoned both the season ticket and normal ticketline numbers. WTF.

The club are offering presentations to those on their database (blue, white members ). So phone them. Good idea, those who really support the club before, the johny come lately.

Anyone who has ever brought a ticket can it would seem.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I got told I couldn't buy over the phone. I phoned both the season ticket and normal ticketline numbers. WTF.

Anyone who has ever brought a ticket can it would seem.

I do not understand why you cannot, ask to speak to someone at the Falmer site ticket office they are brilliant and extremly helpful.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Problem being is that I live in Leeds, so I cant make any presentation. Yes, I know it sounds daft me getting a season ticket, but I want to ensure that I can get to that first home game.

I'll make probably another 6-8 home games, whilst my dad will pick up the rest. He isn't committed enough to make any presentation.

I'll be annoyed if the only way to have a ticket is by presentation only.

Assume plus three still carries on - I'm sure there would be someone on here who would add you. Now tickets are on general sale I don't see that anyone would object to someone with a spare +3 adding you.

(Assumes +3 is still being done)

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I joined the White Membership scheme last week, included a letter stating I was interested in attending a presentation and to call me when the application had been processed. ONE day later I got a call from a lovely girl at the Ticket Office who gave me my membership number and a number to call to book my presentation.

I'm heading to The AMEX on 1st March to get my season ticket.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Problem being is that I live in Leeds, so I cant make any presentation. Yes, I know it sounds daft me getting a season ticket, but I want to ensure that I can get to that first home game.

I'll make probably another 6-8 home games, whilst my dad will pick up the rest. He isn't committed enough to make any presentation.

I'll be annoyed if the only way to have a ticket is by presentation only.
Yeah i rang earlier and was told i had to go to a presentation,but its not easy to find the time to shoot to brighton for a 30 min stroll around.Plenty of fans live outside brighton and won't take the day off etc etc,although the club can't keep everyone happy.

Christ i just wanna pick a seat a pay now end of,guess waiting til march is the only option now.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
The board announced that presentations would be held at times to suit everyone, however in actual fact there are no presentations at the weekend and the last one during the week is 6pm.
I can confirm that those season ticket holders who cannot attend a presentation can hand in the applications and cheques at the shop who pass them on to the stadium.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Silly Question, but all those who can't get to Falmer for a presentation as they don't have the time, how do you expect to get down for the matches themselves? If i wanted a season ticket that badly I would make every effort to get to a presentation.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
1901 sales comprised 2,109 in the initial West Stand quota + 400 additionals sold (out) in the East = 2,509.

I was informed that there were 2,500 available in the West Stand including middle tier and lower tier (middle) + 400 (as you say) in the East Stand. Not that it matters of course in the grand scheme of things. Excellent selling rate in these times of austerity. :)

Dapper

Dec 4, 2009
I joined the White Membership scheme last week, included a letter stating I was interested in attending a presentation and to call me when the application had been processed. ONE day later I got a call from a lovely girl at the Ticket Office who gave me my membership number and a number to call to book my presentation.

I'm heading to The AMEX on 1st March to get my season ticket.

I phoned today and the young guy said White members were not allowed to book presentations.....until they go on general release beginning of March........confused.com

Really want my presentation now but unsure how to get one!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
7,500 Season Tickets sold so far as of 7pm, excluding 1901.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
During our presentatio there was some talk about the club launching a website where people could find a seat and buy it online once the tickets went on general release. Then we had the beta version of the site leaked onto NSC. Can anyone check that to see if it allows you to buy online (ie without a visit). I thought that once they went on general release they were going to be more relaxed about insisting on presentations.

Also - why insist on attendance at Falmer? Probably to explain the various seat options, pricing and so on. Can anyone remember the reasons given for having to attend?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here