Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets - General Release

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Apologies if fixtures, but when are season tickets on sale for general release i.e to those not already season ticket holders or who belong to some kind of membership.

I tried to ring the club, but I was in position 8 (and did not move) and I cant hang on the phone that long.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You must be on the database? You can have +3 for others and just add them on the system at the presentation... It's really quick and easy.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
On my letter, it said that I had the opportunity to buy tickets before they went on General release in March.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Only way to buy tickets is via a Presentaion. Number for that is differtnt to general ticket office (might be this) 0845 630374.

You would need to check with them (very helpful and friendly), I understand the bun fight starts in March sometime...

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Mixed messages are coming out. The club say it's still season ticket priority peroid, whereas people on here are saying that you simply need to be in the club's database.

I'm going to try phoning up and getting one later today, don't want to go to a presentation though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
According to Insider, the last of the 'Priority' presentations is at the end of this week, so I guess the free-for-all presentations kick off from next week ?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
According to Insider, the last of the 'Priority' presentations is at the end of this week, so I guess the free-for-all presentations kick off from next week ?
I'm not a STH but obviously I'm on the database, and as a 'long term supporter' (their words) I had a letter (on Saturday) offering me a chance to go to a presentation before the tickets go on general release.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm going to try phoning up and getting one later today, don't want to go to a presentation though.

Unlikely you will get a season ticket without going to a presentation as they go hand in hand at present.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The rush of STH/1901 Must have happened. Any STH who has not yet gone has surely had time, lets open the doors to the general public and sell them all.

We must have sold a good few thousand in this first round.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
The rush of STH/1901 Must have happened. Any STH who has not yet gone has surely had time, lets open the doors to the general public and sell them all.

We must have sold a good few thousand in this first round.

Last Friday they said they'd sold over 7,000 season tickets plus the 1901s

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Unlikely you will get a season ticket without going to a presentation as they go hand in hand at present.

You are correct. This is quite unfortunate as I don't have time to make a day trip down to Falmer. But I went ahead and booked a presentation anyway. At least I can actually make it, but I'm sure there will be others who cannot and so will have to wait for general sale.

Anyone wishing to book a presentation can do so (if they have purchased a ticket previously) by calling 0845 873 0251

Not sure why the club do not want this information published.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Problem being is that I live in Leeds, so I cant make any presentation. Yes, I know it sounds daft me getting a season ticket, but I want to ensure that I can get to that first home game.

I'll make probably another 6-8 home games, whilst my dad will pick up the rest. He isn't committed enough to make any presentation.

I'll be annoyed if the only way to have a ticket is by presentation only.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Problem being is that I live in Leeds, so I cant make any presentation. Yes, I know it sounds daft me getting a season ticket, but I want to ensure that I can get to that first home game.

I'll make probably another 6-8 home games, whilst my dad will pick up the rest. He isn't committed enough to make any presentation.

I'll be annoyed if the only way to have a ticket is by presentation only.

Call the number, they must have had this happen already.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I believe they have sold over 2,000 1901 as well so we are already nudging towards 10,000 wth just the STH and friends, without the general public getting much of a chance.

Isn't it more like nearly 2,900 1901s? Could be wrong but I thought it was 2,500 in the West and an additional 400 (which have nearly sold out) in the East?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Possibly true but you don't have to listen to the presentation. When you arrive, just go into the the ticket sales area and they should be able to deal with your purchase. Let's be honest, the presentation is not about identifying where you want to sit, it is about selling the seat licences which I suspect haven't been going as well as they would like. If you can't get to a presentation speak to the helpline. They are not going to refuse to make a sale now that the STH have been dealt with (well, at least not until the end of this week if that is when the presentations to STH finish). I do know that they are doing a number of presentations to Amex staff (not all of them) so they may take up a few. I rather suspect that the club were hoping to have sold more than 10,000 tickets by the end of the STH presentations.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
1901 sales comprised 2,109 in the initial West Stand quota + 400 additionals sold (out) in the East = 2,509.

Therefore we had sold 9,500 approx by last Friday according to info stated above regards 7,000 sold through presentations.

A mate of mine said 6,000 were sold through presentation two weeks earlier, so by that average we should shift another 500 this week, making approx 10,000....not bad, I'd say.

Reckon there's still plenty more set to be snapped up by 'the general public' taking us to around 12,000-14,000. I think the club are selling 17,500 all told so I guess that would be slightly disappointing for them (they were confident we'd sell all of that target), but it's still a bloody good tally in my book!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here