Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket waiting list

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Is there a waiting list for season tickets? I have one myself but I have friends interested in getting one (JCL's). How do they go about getting themselves on the waiting list?

Also, I assume we have ditched the 'Half-season ticket' option we had at the Withdean due to the popularity of the full season tickets?

I assume their best option is to buy as many inidividual tickets this year to stand them in good stead (loyalty points-wise) for applying next year?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Is there a waiting list for season tickets? I have one myself but I have friends interested in getting one (JCL's). How do they go about getting themselves on the waiting list?

I would imaging the ticket office would be a good start?.........

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Also, I assume we have ditched the 'Half-season ticket' option we had at the Withdean due to the popularity of the full season tickets?

I assume their best option is to buy as many inidividual tickets this year to stand them in good stead (loyalty points-wise) for applying next year?

1a. Yes about 700 I believe has been quoted

1b. See Whitterz post

2. There are no seats available so where would these ½ season tickets go

3. Doubt it, they will start at waiting list number 1 and work upwards

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

You never know!

If we can get the planning permission in & passed early enough, they may be able to get a couple of the corners done sharpish to satisfy those on the waiting list

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

1b. See Whitterz post

Agreed, and the first thing to do is get on the waiting list and hope that another 8/9000 additional seats next year will create opportunities for anyone on said waiting list to become 'seated'

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
with the constant moaning about how long it takes to get away from the ground there is no way we will get planning permission for the extra seats. Did i read someone said it tool them 30 mins to get out of the stadium on saturday ? LOL...took me 90 mins and 3 pints. I love the place and cant get emough of it :) well worth any all the waiting about :)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
with the constant moaning about how long it takes to get away from the ground there is no way we will get planning permission for the extra seats. Did i read someone said it tool them 30 mins to get out of the stadium on saturday ? LOL...took me 90 mins and 3 pints. I love the place and cant get emough of it :) well worth any all the waiting about :)

Ha ha, great post, us too! Pint in the East Stand concourse, then into the North Stand concourse for the first time which had a great atmosphere, especially mixing with the B'Pool fans. Loving it, meeting odd people I know, it's all good!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I saw people in the club shop joining the season ticket waiting list this afternoon. How times have changed!

I heard the waiting list is now just over the 1000 ?

Evening Mr Sponge,

Were you on the coach Saturday? I got back at the same time using the train but didn't see you get off.

Agree with the 1000 waiting list, I was told this by a friend of Tony Blooms brother.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
The corner for match day tickets has not been full so far. It seems the 19500 crowd figure must exclude ticket holders that dont turn up,understanding that Blackpool were maybe 1000 short of their cap.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Evening Mr Sponge,

Were you on the coach Saturday? I got back at the same time using the train but didn't see you get off.

Agree with the 1000 waiting list, I was told this by a friend of Tony Blooms brother.

Yes we were on the coach, you did well to get back at the same time using the train.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton

1b. See Whitterz post

Cheers.

Re: point 3 - I think it should be down to loyalty points, rather than just who got their name on the list first. Someone who goes to 20 games a season should have preference over someone who got down the shop quickly & sat at home watching TV every Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here