Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket via E cash?

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Apologies if fixtures ( had a scan on here and club website). But can we pay for our season ticket renewal via E cash?
I was hoping to pay via my existing season ticket in the club ticket office this Saturday?

Cheers
:amex:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Pretty certain this isn't possible. Someone asked on here a while back..

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
On the subject of the e-cash I assume anything you've got left over on your card will be automatically loaded on to next seasons? Or do I have to go on a spending spree on Saturday?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
On the subject of the e-cash I assume anything you've got left over on your card will be automatically loaded on to next seasons? Or do I have to go on a spending spree on Saturday?

There is no end date.

There had better not be or another cider for Bozza.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Apologies if fixtures ( had a scan on here and club website). But can we pay for our season ticket renewal via E cash?
I was hoping to pay via my existing season ticket in the club ticket office this Saturday?

Cheers
:amex:

No you cannot do that or buy match tickets on it.

I assume you want to do it that way to get the 10% off ??? if not I don't follow why you would want to.

Oh actually I can, presumably you cannot pay for a season ticket on a credit card but you can transfer cash onto your season ticket with a credit card.

Kubes

Jan 6, 2010
you can transfer cash onto your season ticket with a credit card.

I tried to load cash onto my ticket from my credit card some time ago and it wouldn't let me - I think it only works with debit cards.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Amex works for sure not sure about other more popular cards. Will we actually get another season ticket next year, as I didnt think it had a date on this years so it will presumably just be loaded with next seasons games?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Amex works for sure not sure about other more popular cards. Will we actually get another season ticket next year, as I didnt think it had a date on this years so it will presumably just be loaded with next seasons games?

You just keep the smartcard from this season, next seasons games will be loaded onto it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here