Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket still not arrived.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I'm not worried but quite frustrated that the club have sent ST's out to people who have not paid barely anything compared to some who havent missed a payment. Has anybody else not recieved their ST? :moo:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Mine and my lad's have not arrived. I called the club to get my lad's automatic online price for Gillingham changed from adult to child and they said not to worry, they will come soon.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
What area do you live in? I only ask because someone I know stole one in whitehawk.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm not worried but quite frustrated that the club have sent ST's out to people who have not paid barely anything compared to some who havent missed a payment. Has anybody else not recieved their ST? :moo:

Blimey - does that mean giving out to those whose DD;'s haven't been paid - that's almost reckless!

You should have them by now - I'd get in the queue and call

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
I haven't receieved mine yet despite the whole group im sitting with who live in all different postcodes all getting theirs.

However there is 2 weeks to go until the first game so i wouldnt worry to much yet, especially if the club are saying they will arrive soon.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I heard they've over sold season tickets and did a lottery to pull out 500 people who they would have to cancel their applications for. Don't worry though, full refunds will be available on any payments made to date.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looks like Marc's found out about the NSC petition that was PMd to all members bar him to submit to Martin Perry to have him banned from the Amex... :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I heard they've over sold season tickets and did a lottery to pull out 500 people who they would have to cancel their applications for. Don't worry though, full refunds will be available on any payments made to date.

No need to do a lottery for the oversold tickets because they're going to cancel all those whose direct debits haven't gone through this month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here