Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket sellout - so have we or not?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
AFAIK those 50 tickets all went pretty quickly and the club is now putting names and addresses on the waiting list. Being on the waiting list will at least give you a chance when the new tier on the East Stand goes ahead and they fill in the corners.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
AFAIK those 50 tickets all went pretty quickly and the club is now putting names and addresses on the waiting list. Being on the waiting list will at least give you a chance when the new tier on the East Stand goes ahead and they fill in the corners.

Can`t see that happening in under 3 years

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally Posted by seagullsovergrimsby
Can`t see that happening in under 3 years

May be much sooner but I suppose it will depend upon the number of ST bums remaining on seats throughout this coming season and b) how successful the team are in the Championship.

Hopefully the answer those will be a) very high, and b) excellent !

Al

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
May be much sooner but I suppose it will depend upon the number of ST bums remaining on seats throughout this coming season and b) how successful the team are in the Championship.

Al

Hope you are right , but planning will be the spanner in the works

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes

Al

The success of the travel plans will also be a factor in gaining further planning permission to expand.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
hmmm, yeah took me too long to get an agreement from the wife to get a season ticket, sent an email to the address on the BHAFC site and only had the automativ response saying they'll in touch 'in due course' so I'm guessing they're all gone now :(

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
The club told me they have definately sold out as of 10 days ago. I think they are trying to keep a lid on it and therefore no official word via local media as they want as many names on the waiting list to cover any drop outs from the original take up.

vauxhallexile

Jul 31, 2003
The club told me they have definately sold out as of 10 days ago. I think they are trying to keep a lid on it and therefore no official word via local media as they want as many names on the waiting list to cover any drop outs from the original take up.

I've got my name on the waiting list; anyone have a rough idea when any one day only tickets will be available?

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
The success of the travel plans will also be a factor in gaining further planning permission to expand.

Is the right answer. Let's see what happens with any Planning Application that maybe submitted once say 6 home games have been played and travel arrangements to and from the Amex are proved to be successful

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can't imagine we will even think about filling corners in, until 12 months from now. TB isn't going to splash out more cash, if we get relegated and lost 8k season ticket holders...

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I don't understand why there would be so many season tickets to sell in the first place? What about the match by match fans, do they mean nothing any more?

QUOTE]

too transient they might not come (after all no guarantee) and then and empty seat is a loss making space

the club needs a guaranteed income to pay for the stadium. and of course the sth's have to pay up front so the club gets a huge wedge of cash at the beginning of the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here