Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket sales

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That includes me! Finally got my letter inviting me to phone up - the letter actually says that you can buy over the phone if you'd prefer. (From previous posts, I suspect they've only recently added that to the letter.)
Where I missed out on a season ticket this season, I've tried all the stands and decided my preferred view is from the front of WSU, although I was half-tempted by the more expensive central WSL seats if I could get something far enough back (as I'm not so keen on being too close to pitch level). As I'd also rather not have the sun in my eyes (a risk in the East Stand), I asked about West Stand - in WSL, the only available seats were fairly near the front, and there were only a few in WSU. As one of the WSU seats was pretty central and not too many rows back, I snapped that up quick! YES! Albion Season Ticket holder AT LAST!

Congratulations thony!

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
That includes me! Finally got my letter inviting me to phone up - the letter actually says that you can buy over the phone if you'd prefer. (From previous posts, I suspect they've only recently added that to the letter.)
Where I missed out on a season ticket this season, I've tried all the stands and decided my preferred view is from the front of WSU, although I was half-tempted by the more expensive central WSL seats if I could get something far enough back (as I'm not so keen on being too close to pitch level). As I'd also rather not have the sun in my eyes (a risk in the East Stand), I asked about West Stand - in WSL, the only available seats were fairly near the front, and there were only a few in WSU. As one of the WSU seats was pretty central and not too many rows back, I snapped that up quick! YES! Albion Season Ticket holder AT LAST!

I too have managed to obtain a ST in my preferred location, WSL, and since I have purchased I have received an e-mail and now a letter from the club inviting me to buy. Strange how the letter says you can buy over the phone yet posts on here say this is not possible!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
If you read it again i start of with a question no mention of facts!!!!!!!!!!!
But here is a fact for you.

Posted on 18th April BHA website
Albion are inviting supporters interested in a season ticket at the American Express Community Stadium, either for next season or subsequent seasons, to join the club's season-ticket waiting list.

The demand for season tickets has been astonishing, with over 15,000 season tickets and 2600 corporate packages sold, leaving approximately 10 per cent of home seats to be sold on a match-to-match basis.

Managing director Ken Brown explained, "We have sold out on season tickets, and are asking any fans who may be interested in a season ticket to join the waiting list.

"We have some tickets set aside for players and staff, and some of these may be released for season ticket sales, however at this stage we cannot guarantee that will happen; therefore interested parties are advised to get onto the waiting list.

"Aside from those tickets, we have an area we want to keep free for cup matches - which can be up to a 15 per cent allocation for away sides.

"The board has also decided to keep some tickets for sale on a match-to-match basis for the benefit of supporters who can't purchase a season ticket.

"This way we also avoid the situation we had at Withdean, where there was a misconception that tickets were not available, because the first couple of seasons sold out to season ticket holders."

Lets have it right.....Your initial post was about comments on the Argus board was is not?
So as there was no mention of the info on the club site in your initial post I dint read it in the first place yet alone again!
But anyway I think the facts are....we are both in agreement that we both want the extra season ticket sales and think its a good thing!

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
i got my appointment this thursday so does anyone know what season tickets are left if any and where??

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
i have my appointment on wednesday...are rumours true over 20k season tickets sold ?

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
i have my appointment on wednesday...are rumours true over 20k season tickets sold ?

You are asking for a rumour to confirm a rumour? No-one on here knows for sure. Have to look elsewhere if you want something concrete.

Awaits spelling/grammar police to turn up....................

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The waiting list was around the 4000 mark and after the season we've just had I can believe they could sell that extra amount easily.
Actually, the waiting list would have been between 4 and 16 thousand, since everyone on the waiting list could buy more than one ticket. For example, I'm after 2 tickets, so I just put my name down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here