Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket sales UP on last year!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well of course they are - U21 season tickets for 120-160 quid, AND the return of Adams!

Unfortunately, I doubt there will be many more adult season tickets sold, thanks to the shocking policy of keeping those prices the same. :nono:

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
Well of course they are - U21 season tickets for 120-160 quid, AND the return of Adams!

Unfortunately, I doubt there will be many more adult season tickets sold.
I bet there will!
if you have a family with 2 kids under 10 for instance.. the old mann will have to get a ticket too. am i wrong?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hardly surprising as I think we only had 3,000 last season and the football this season was a great improvement upon that, coupled with the cheap tickets for the 16-21 year olds.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I bet there will!
if you have a family with 2 kids under 10 for instance.. the old mann will have to get a ticket too. am i wrong?

No, but the Under 10 tickets were cheap last season anyway, so I wouldn't have thought it'll bring that many more in.

It'll be TEENAGERS that there's a big increase in.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Unfortunately, I doubt there will be many more adult season tickets sold, thanks to the shocking policy of keeping those prices the same. :nono:

Not if you bought a two year ticket they aren't. £786 for where I sit, so a saving of around £20 per season.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

true but the removal of the student season ticket prices will no doubt force people to pay adult prices :censored:

(not complaining too much mind)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Sorry, I should clarify - the club will lose out financially if we're playing well, at the top of the league, and are capable of selling out the ground or at least getting 7000+ gates at last years prices.

Now, there will be a lot LESS seats available that could be sold at £22 a go, because the ground will be rammed with people paying £120 for the WHOLE season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Sorry, I should clarify - the club will lose out financially if we're playing well, at the top of the league, and are capable of selling the ground out at last years prices.

Now, there will be a lot LESS seats available that could be sold at £22 a go, because the ground will be rammed with people paying £120 for the WHOLE season.
Yes, and I should clarify that ":shootself" actually means "Oh my GOD you've actually managed to find a negative scenario where we are top of the league and selling out the ground are you even REAL".
While technically it is a possibility, if that were to happen the investment in the future fan base who would probably be hooked by having a good team and probably much improved atmosphere, would be worth it in the long term.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here