Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewals

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
and if you are borrowing, what are you borrowing on? what is your collaterall?

That is the issue here

Uncle Spielberg said:
This thread may have been well intentioned but after 7 years at the Shitedean I am at my wits end of sitting on a crappy plastic seat with in invariably wet, watching this season at least utter shite football, getting soaked through more often than not, having to queue for 10 minutes for a piss, queueing 15 minutes for a burger all for the bargain price of £ 500 a season.

However no doubt I will doing the same next season :rolleyes:

Presdumably you were just as unhappy in 2001 and 2002 when we were accumulating big silver cups, banging goals in left right and centre, and winning game after game. :lolol: :rolleyes:

Look, shit seasons happen when you support this club, and this is just another one. get over it

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Woodchip said:

P.S. This IS is a joke!
Most of your posts are.........

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Dies Irae said:
and if you are borrowing, what are you borrowing on? what is your collaterall?

That is the issue here

so if you can't borrow YOU SEEK NEW INVESTMENT!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
timbha said:

Off we go again.

Invest in what? We don't own anything and at the moment planning permission for the new ground is up in the air.

However, I don't recall any member of LDC on the training pitch trying to coach how to defend from a set piece, so we can't really blame them for everything.

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
timbha said:

Your ignorance of basic finance is about as impressive as Ashley Neal's first touch.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
fozzie's headband said:
I don't know about anybody else but I am getting increasingly pissed off hearing and reading about so called fans not renewing their season tickets for next season.
If that's their attitude then fine, they can f*** off because we don't need negative, constantly moaning 'fans' like them.
Where's their loyalty?

I'm a season ticket holder and have been since the days of the Goldstone and it doesn't even cross my mind whether or not to renew mine. I just do it, always have and always will.
I appreciate that some people may not be able to afford to renew their season tickets and this isn't at all aimed at them because that's fair enough. But just because we're on the brink of League 1 football some fans have had enough. How pathetic, we've certainly been through a lot worse in recent times.
Yes it's been extremely frustrating not being able to bring new players in especially the much needed striker and the continued delays to Falmer would test anyone's patience but:-

Now and more than ever we need everyone to get behind the team and to get behind the board in the final push for Falmer. We need to unite and show Lewes District Council just what this club means to the county of Sussex.
You talk complete utter garbage:eek:
The fans have been travelling to gillingham,done this done that for how long?

Where are we now?yes the crappy withdean,so you will find that after 10 years of shi-te the fans are entitled to call it a day and who can blame them honestly.:glare:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: Season Ticket Renewals

berkshire seagull said:
You talk complete utter garbage:eek:
The fans have been travelling to gillingham,done this done that for how long?

Where are we now?yes the crappy withdean,so you will find that after 10 years of shi-te the fans are entitled to call it a day and who can blame them honestly.:glare:
Happy birthday fella.....have another beer:drink:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Got mine for next season:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Chopper West said:
Your ignorance of basic finance is about as impressive as Ashley Neal's first touch.

...and a lot better than your knowledge of football - Ashley Neal's first touch was poor. Thanks for making such a useful contribution to the debate though.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
unless finances mean you cannot afford a season ticket fair enough but why make a stand by not renwing because of us not performing well.........surely you're still going to follow the albion and go to a hand ful of games......why put even more pressure on the club for money.... whoever renews seperates the armchair fans and real fans........................(this comment isn't aimed at people who cannot afford it) If you support the club you do whatever the situation:wave:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
The only problem I have is that if you pay in installments you have to pay more for your ticket even though you still don`t recieve your product until August.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here