Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewals

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I know of one who didn't renew because he couldn't get to sodding mid week matches,and was a bit miffed at the changes from 3.00 Saturday kick offs because it was sodding firework night,or sodding university open day,or sodding Sky said,or sodding gay pride,or the sodding police couldn't cope blah,blah.

So now that the stadium holds more seats than will be filled,it's cheaper to buy tickets for the dozen or so Saturday games

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I know of one who didn't renew because he couldn't get to sodding mid week matches,and was a bit miffed at the changes from 3.00 Saturday kick offs because it was sodding firework night,or sodding university open day,or sodding Sky said,or sodding gay pride,or the sodding police couldn't cope blah,blah.

So now that the stadium holds more seats than will be filled,it's cheaper to buy tickets for the dozen or so Saturday games

except if we get promoted... you get even less saturday 3pm games in the premiership.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I've moved this morning from ESU to the new family stand. I'm sad to be moving but doing it for my boys as they weren't enjoying it "Upstairs", they were too far from the action.

On the plus side, i'm making massive savings on direct debits. :thumbsup:

I've moved this morning from ESU to the new family stand. I'm sad to be moving but doing it for my boys as they weren't enjoying it "Upstairs", they were too far from the action.

Is that the new family stand in the old S1A, or are you in the new bit by the north stand?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
The final batch of waiting list will get their seats by the Blackpool game I'm informed. Taking the plunge and getting one this year. Unfortunately I work 2 Saturdays a month, but this season been lucky and I've been to all but two Saturday fixtures and every mid week fixture, plus the cup games and paid 34 quid a game for the pleasure. Not at all cost effective.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Can we assume that everyone who is going to move, has now moved, and also, that everyone who was on the ST wait list, who is going to buy, has now bought?

No.

I added myself to the movers list back in February.

I got all excited as I got an email from the club a couple of weeks ago asking me to call them to arrange a move. I spent more than an hour waiting on their ticket line before being told that I shouldn't have received the email and there was nothing they could do for me at the time. I was assured I would be called on 8th April to let me know if my request was successful.

Obviously I've heard feck all.

:censored:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Has anyone else been debited too much for this month?

Jan 30, 2008

this all day long, DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THINKING "EVERYONES" HAPPY
regards
DR

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

That's what my daughter said. I loved the view and again I saved a lot of money and will be nearer the action. Maybe in a few years I will move back to the ESU

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
No.

I got all excited as I got an email from the club a couple of weeks ago asking me to call them to arrange a move. I spent more than an hour waiting on their ticket line before being told that I shouldn't have received the email and there was nothing they could do for me at the time. I was assured I would be called on 8th April to let me know if my request was successful.

Call them on the customer service number as they are most helpful.

Good luck !

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
No.

Call them on the customer service number as they are most helpful.

Good luck !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here