Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewals Plummet!

Nov 3, 2003
that what IMHO id expect to read soon as once again we have tickets widely available for forthcoming games. Tranmere, Vale, Cheaterfield and Colchester all avialable! Though if you renew early you get the same price (think that dates passed now?), I cant see the club getting anywhere near as many punters digging deep for a seaosn ticket for next season. With the extra seats promsied (again) to us for next seaosn will we see th furtherdecline in attendance levels and upfront commitment to seaosn ticket purchase? IMHO the costs are too high for your average punter, the standard of football too low and the facilities poor. It doesnt add up to value for money an dthe average punter has had enough. I still would like to know whether coming back to Sussex has actually massively increased our outgoinmg costs as a club rather than having kept put outside in a shared ground for instance. Main argumnet appeared to be coming home to hold on to the fan base yet initially it was fault with shortcoming coz the limited capacity now the fans are drifting anyway. I ask what has been achieved by coming to withdean and also had the club been playing well outside the Sussex /Brighton and Hove area there wouldve been greater argument for a new stadium within the Brighton (or thereabouts) area. An own goal by Silent?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its a bit chilly this morning isn't it, specially when the sun goes in behind the clouds. I think the winds getting up as well, which will increase the chill factor. Still, as long as it stays dry, thats the main thing.

Think I'll go and get a haircut at lunchtime, and maybe buy a yoghurt on the way back.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
I cut my own hair and as a consequence I look stupid. But I like it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's pretty chilly down my way, I've got to walk to the boozer at lunch, i am gonna wear my jumper though so i should be fine.

ps I shave my own hair but i tend to look silly anyway.

Last edited:

Nov 3, 2003
id get more sleep if u r having problems keeping awake titanic or have u watched 2 many drab football games lately that r sending u asleep?

U tell me wear r the facts to support the cost saving in coming back to Sussex and IMHO its damaged the call for a new ground coz opposition hav ealways got the call u r in SX anyway in home town and cant fill the ground u have!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
agreed theres a real nip in the air.

Of to the social club for a pint and some cheesy chips for lunch i think.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Lammy said:
Does anyone here cut their own hair?

Yes, I had a shave just the other day. Although I missed a bit around the chin/upper lip area and so have a small beard, which I can't decide whether to remove or not before the weekend (if I leave it it will annoy my Dad!!).

What do you think? Smooth and silky, or monkey look father annoyance?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Thanks for the advice about wearing a jumper... are we talking light lambswool sweater (golf stylee - and apparently available in salmon pink) or full scale, home spun, wooly mammoth gear ?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Lammy said:
Does anyone here cut their own hair?
I BIC my own head now that I am single again, not that want you sympathy...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I saw a badger this morning on my way to work. They're bigger than you'd think, arn't they ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mine is a nice think Wooly jumper, the likes of which would keep you warm in near freezing temperatures as the wind down this way is biting and out of the sun it feels very cold.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Why are jumpers called jumpers? They don't seem to improve my jumping ability at all. Has any else found their jumping skills improved by wearing such a garment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here