Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket renewal terms and discussion

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
So why cant the Club do some sort of Loyalty payment for people who have been S/T Holders since we have been back at Withdean?
Something along the lines of £100.00 per person by the end of March and the rest payable by End of May,otherwise you lose your £100.00.

I cant afford to renew 3 tickets at this time of year,so thats 3 of us out of the picture.
:nono:

balloonboy said:
Where are the best seats in the South Stand? Blocks D, E and F (imho). Which means these are the seats almost definitely going to be allocated to season ticket holders - even if we only have a couple of thousand next season.
I hope not!

H-Block and J-Block are the places to be. The atmosphere is a hundred times better than in D, E or F.

And I've always preferred my football with a close up view of one of the goals. I can't be the only person to think that, surely?

Isn't it one of the reasons why this is called North Stand Chat?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Charlies Shinpad said:
So why cant the Club do some sort of Loyalty payment for people who have been S/T Holders since we have been back at Withdean?
Something along the lines of £100.00 per person by the end of March and the rest payable by End of May,otherwise you lose your £100.00.

I cant afford to renew 3 tickets at this time of year,so thats 3 of us out of the picture.
:nono:

An option could be to apply for a "Mint" card on www.mint.co.uk - interest free up until October 2004.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Ok so they have kept the prices the same IF you renew but march!

but you should have an option to pay in 3 monthly installments of £105.

its alot of cash to lay out b4 the seasons even finished

i understand the club needs all the money it can get but be truthful with us and award loyalty to us!

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
Inkerman said:
Fair points. I haven't see the letter yet but am assuming that the words presented at the top of this thread represent it accurately.

Do you think that it would have been better to present the case to the supporters along the lines of "we need your cash into the club to help fund our move to Falmer and to ensure the long term future, without your support we will find it difficult to survive" or do you prefer the "we have an exciting offer for you" approach?

Now I've received my letter I can see that it is worded on the lines of "we need your cash to help the club" so fair play to them. It was the "exciting offers" as mentioned in the prog that doesn't quite hit teh target.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Surely if we cant sell out now if we increase capacity more people will buy tickets as and when required.
This will be good for big games and when the weathers nice but on a wet windy night in December we will have some pretty poor attendances.
It sounds stupid but I think we will sell less season tickets next season even at a reduced price.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Good work chaps, I think that this thread has been excellent, some really good posts.

At the end of the day, we don't want fork out too much dosh, but the club needs lots of dosh to keep the club afloat whilst they suffer the inadequacies of the rented Withdean Stadium - so if the club can find a middle ground, they will have done pretty well in my view!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Lord Bracknell said:
I hope not!

H-Block and J-Block are the places to be. The atmosphere is a hundred times better than in D, E or F.

And I've always preferred my football with a close up view of one of the goals. I can't be the only person to think that, surely?

Isn't it one of the reasons why this is called North Stand Chat?

Good point Lord B

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I think, no, I know that they're driving Season Ticket Holders away. I'm not renewing, I'll take my chances on a game by game basis. I'm also very concerned that they're putting all their eggs in one basket here. Assuming everyone goes for the 3 year renewal option, BHA have tons of wonga NOW, but what, pray will we be using for funds in a year or so's time. I don't like it.:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here