Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewal Letter

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
That must be the answer as my letter was on two sides. But why not just do one letter and print that off 18000 times.

The 2nd page was asking if I had friends or family who wished to purchase a ST.

I received that one too. It says nothing about dates and what to do if you want to renew.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Still expecting the club to release a third top or something , but great news none the less

Yes, but you don't HAVE to buy that, whereas at least this one will still be going!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Aside from discussing how crap Albion's admin can be at times, this is what you need to do if you paid in full last season but this year wish to pay by direct debit.

Call them ASAP with your bank details details to hand (sort code, account no.) and they will pre populate and then send you the mandate form for you to sign and enter bank/BS branch address.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I haven't received my letter, so just to confirm if I want to carry on paying by direct debit I don't need to do anything?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
did i read it right that if we get in the prem the club reserve the right to change the prices even though we have already started paying?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I haven't received my letter, so just to confirm if I want to carry on paying by direct debit I don't need to do anything?

Yep, I'm a DDer too, and my letter says that you only need to contact them if you don't want to continue. If you do, you'll just be paying the new rate to incorporate the subsidised travel. :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That's how I read it. bit cheeky

I didn't think legally you were allowed to do that as payment is acceptance of a contract that you have been told what the price would be per this letter.

I am not overly fussed by it, but it would be interesting if someone challenged it

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
did i read it right that if we get in the prem the club reserve the right to change the prices even though we have already started paying?

My son was told the increase will be 30% which is understandable in some respects but could be the difference between somebody being able to afford a ticket and not especially if they buy more than 1 for their family or even between paying in full or paying by monthly DD. I think that the club should at least confirm what the increase is likely to be in the event that we get promoted so that people are prepared and able to make a decision, if needed.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So, erm, what do you do if you want to change your seat? No info about that at all. Presumably they can't move anyone until planning permission goes ahead for the expansion. But just wondering if existing STH get first shout before they go on general sale?

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Got mine this morning, just says as I pay by DD, I don't need to do anything but if I wish to change bank details/ cancel then must do it by 27th March. First payment is April 2nd then on the 1st (or thereabouts) after.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I swear mine had the monthly cost on it. Did yours not [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]?

No mention of price or payments details other than a price rise if we get promoted. I tried to scan the letter, which I have done but as it is jpeg form I have found that I am unable to copy and paste it to here for others to see if theirs was the same, which I assume a number were.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I swear mine had the monthly cost on it. Did yours not [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]?

Mine did too. Monthly payments of £40.something and a start date. Quite relieved to see that I have to do bugger all to renew.

Also updated my address details on-line and the letter was sent to my new address much to my relief!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here