Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket question??

nicks29

Feb 9, 2006
This is my situation...

I had a season ticket for 11 consecutive seasons from 1995 - 2006..

including The Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean..

I gave it up in 2006 due to family and work commitments.. I still go to home and away games as and when i can..

I am planning on getting a season ticket at the Amex as I like most of us have been waiting for this moment for far to long!!

But will i even be considered for a invite or am i just another fan who has to hope i can get a ticket after all current season ticket holders & friends have got theres??

I bet there aint that many current season ticket holders who never missed a game home or away during the dark days at gillingham? but does that not make me as much as a fan as the current season ticket holders because i dont have a season ticket now?

just a question i was wondering ? and is there many others in my position??

thanks

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
The club probably doesn't even know who had a season ticket when and for how long to be honest.

nicks29

Feb 9, 2006
yeah fair point.

when i tried to get a ticket last season for an away game the bloke in the ticket office said that i was not even on there system! i then had to rejoin the away members scheme..

i got the attitude from the guy saying ' that was back then & things have changed now'

i couldnt believe it at the time and thought of all the time and money i had spent watching terrible football and our club being destroyed in front of us! i was not happy at the time and it seemed like the club didnt care..

i know we have all moved on for the better now at the club but how many other people like me are there going to be trying to get tickets next season??? any way fingers crossed and ill do my best to get a ticket when they go on general sale i guess!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be honest there will be plenty to go round. The only problem I can potentially see is if you wanted to sit near a mate who falls into one of the other categories and can get their seat *but* the club have tried to get round this by giving your STH mates the opportunity to buy others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here