Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Promotion Increase - Insurance

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Its interesting to see that we're still 9th favourites to go up with Corals at odds of 8-1.

A twenty quid bet looks tempting because the winnings would probably cover the season ticket cost increase for those of us in the cheap seats wouldn't it?

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Its interesting to see that we're still 9th favourites to go up with Corals at odds of 8-1.

A twenty quid bet looks tempting because the winnings would probably cover the season ticket cost increase for those of us in the cheap seats wouldn't it?

OH ye of little faith, I took a bet with Corals when our odds were 16-1. Go for it, we have a real chance you know! :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't see the betting sites from work but are we really 8/1 to go up? As opposed to winning the league, or go up automatically?

8/1 seems like cracking value. I may well get on that.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I can't see the betting sites from work but are we really 8/1 to go up? As opposed to winning the league, or go up automatically?

Yup, 188bet now has us at 8.59 to be promoted. Winning is 301/1.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants

Yep - at Coral it's 8-1 on Promotion - which it goes without saying would be via a play-off win as well as automatically. Better odds appear to be available elsewhere though!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well 8/1 seems ridiculously good value to me. We've lost once all year, and have one of the best players in our history playing for us, who is arguably* still good enough to play in the Champions League. We've been on an upward trajectory since January and whilst we've bottled the chance to cement a top six spot with draws in winnable games, even that seems to have been banished. If we win our next two games, those odds will fall to about 9/2.

*In fact, it's not arguable as he is 100 times the player Colin Kazim Richards ever was.

Will the cost we actually pay for a ticket really go up in cash terms?

I currently pay £455 for 23 games: £19.78 per game

If they kept the price the same and we got to the promised land then £455 for 19 games is £23.95 or a 26% increase.

Is Premiership football 26% more expensive than the championship?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

If they kept the price the same and we got to the promised land then £455 for 19 games is £23.95 or a 26% increase.

No, Double

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea
Probably more with JCL'S waiting to see if we are promoted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here