Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Prices...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Was speaking to a Derby fan yesterday and I was amazed to find out a Derby County adult season ticket is just £205, we pay more than double that!

That's my useless fact of the day...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Useless but true.

Like the family we spoke to on the way back from Plymouth - child seasons £50 :angry: :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Please note that Derby are up to their necks in debt as well. Fact is that if they tried charging what we do then they'd have no fans.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think we pay more than some premiership teams do.:glare:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You can thank Bill Archer and his sidekick for the obscene season ticket prices. Ecovert take £5 and park and ride £2 for every ticket sold, bunch of arse. That works out at £161 per fan per season

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just out of interest Matt, Charlton have done it the right way in terms of stadium, players, management etc. Did they have a sugar daddy, or has the money been raised from a variety of sources?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Trigger said:
Was speaking to a Derby fan yesterday and I was amazed to find out a Derby County adult season ticket is just £205, we pay more than double that!

Are they so cheap because Derby's season is usually over by Christmas? :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Season Ticket Prices...

Tom Hark said:
Are they so cheap because Derby's season is usually over by Christmas? :D

Ours would be the same price whether we were successful or not.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
CAFC Matt said:
I pay £330 (student) but my dad pays £450. Bargain :lolol:

Our office manager is now over 65, and I'm sure he said his season ticket at Charlton was under £200.

Even Palarse have a really good scheme for kids (at least they did a couple of years back), about £85 for a kid's season ticket. I realise that we cannot do anythimg like this because of capacity issues, but once Falmer comes we need to encourage the next Generation of stripes.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
These other clubs have their own ground and get other income, such as perimeter advertising, which we can't get. They aren't limited to 6,000 or so home fans. They aren't paying £5 per head to rent the ground and £2 per head to get there. We have to either pay up for our season ticket or watch our club die under a mountain of debt - which would you rather?

berkshire - it would only be a rip-off if those running the club were getting fat off the back of us paying top whack. As far as I know that isn't the case. The only rip-off merchants involved here are Ecovert

rool

Jul 10, 2003
we do get perimeter advertsing, otherwise I have been ripped off for two seasons worth

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here